napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Playlist Time

sweetnspicy

Hi All,
It is time again with the change in the seasons to also change up my playlist. I'm getting a little sick of listening to the same songs as I workout so this weekend I'm getting my iTunes all ready. I need some impute on good stuff to listen to that really makes you want to kill it at the gym. What are your top 5 songs that you listen to when you workout?

sweetnspicy said:
Hi All,
It is time again with the change in the seasons to also change up my playlist. I'm getting a little sick of listening to the same songs as I workout so this weekend I'm getting my iTunes all ready. I need some impute on good stuff to listen to that really makes you want to kill it at the gym. What are your top 5 songs that you listen to when you workout?

What kind of stuff do you like to listen to? What genres?

I listen to a lot of hardcore metal, but you may not be into that stuff. I don't really have any favorite songs necessarily, but nothing gets me pumped for a good workout better than Lamb of God, Meshuggah, August Burns Red, Of Mice & Men, and some old school stuff like Rage against the machine and Tool

RickRock said:

I listen to a lot of hardcore metal, but you may not be into that stuff. I don't really have any favorite songs necessarily, but nothing gets me pumped for a good workout better than Lamb of God, Meshuggah, August Burns Red, Of Mice & Men, and some old school stuff like Rage against the machine and Tool

I listen to almost anything. I even like a few country songs, but that's probably my least favorite genre. I have a special place in my heart for the 90's music (don't judge me - lol) things like "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica, anything from the "Nevermind" album by Nirvana, "Nuthin-But-G-Thang" by Dr. Dre, other artists like Sheryl Crow, Green Day, Bon Jovi, Soul Asylum and tons of other stuff. Rage Against the Machine is good too. Thanks for that one RR.

Here's another question.... When did the music I grew up on become classic rock? And when did I get old? Lol

sweetnspicy said:
RickRock said:

I listen to almost anything. I even like a few country songs, but that's probably my least favorite genre. I have a special place in my heart for the 90's music (don't judge me - lol) things like "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica, anything from the "Nevermind" album by Nirvana, "Nuthin-But-G-Thang" by Dr. Dre, other artists like Sheryl Crow, Green Day, Bon Jovi, Soul Asylum and tons of other stuff. Rage Against the Machine is good too. Thanks for that one RR.

Here's another question.... When did the music I grew up on become classic rock? And when did I get old? Lol

Ok, 90s I can definitely help you with! I grew up with 80s and 90s music and I listened to a lot of Rock and old school hip hop back then.

Alice in Chains, foo Fighters, 311, Sublime, Smashing pumpkins, Soundgarden, and Nine Inch Nails are all on my playlist for rock stuff from that era along with Metallica and Nirvana you already mentioned.

Dre Dre album the whole album chronic I have too, along with Snoop Dogg, some Tupac, Ice Cube, and NWA

There's a few good ones for you

RickRock said:
sweetnspicy said:
RickRock said:

Ok, 90s I can definitely help you with! I grew up with 80s and 90s music and I listened to a lot of Rock and old school hip hop back then.

Alice in Chains, foo Fighters, 311, Sublime, Smashing pumpkins, Soundgarden, and Nine Inch Nails are all on my playlist for rock stuff from that era along with Metallica and Nirvana you already mentioned.

Dre Dre album the whole album chronic I have too, along with Snoop Dogg, some Tupac, Ice Cube, and NWA

There's a few good ones for you

Oh man... I forgot all about NWA. lol Straight Outta Compton

sweetnspicy said:
Hi All,

i either listen to rock or electronic dance music (EDM) both have very high beats per minute (BPM) which should get you going in the gym. I stream it all from pandora..

Currently listening to :

e86b7aaaa116bd950fc2f96478662a0d.jpg
dedc2a5f0e3fb7879f960a87500813d3.jpg
e90b4b59810a0c11aeef84e9d0d0aeef.jpg

I have 3 go to playlists; all of them are on spotify. I think I have posted the links on here before. If you want them I will post them again.

I have a Rap play list that is mostly early to late 90's gangta shit and some underground. I use it for BJJ but it is also great for weight training. The second is a 300 + song metal and hardcore list, which has everything from Pantera to Earth Crisis to Norma Jean to 100 Demons. The third is 115 nine inch nails songs lol.

Top Bottom