napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FpsStang

been watching Dylans vids for a long time. Just wanted to interduce myself. I started back in the gym in december, I was 225lbs 24%bf. im down to 182 and 13%bf. im 33 and 5'10.e my current stack is cyp 300mg wk, Tren 225mg wk, win 50mg ED( started 14days ago, and just started EQ at 600mg wk
Seeing really fast results after starting the win.

been watching Dylans vids for a long time. Just wanted to interduce myself. I started back in the gym in december, I was 225lbs 24%bf. im down to 182 and 13%bf. im 33 and 5'10.e my current stack is cyp 300mg wk, Tren 225mg wk, win 50mg ED( started 14days ago, and just started EQ at 600mg wk

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you...

so let me ask... how long were you out of the gym and how many cycles have you ran in the past... this is clearly a more advanced user type cycle..

Great work dropping that BF percentage. Hopefully with your layout you have caber and aromasin on board. The only reason I say is I didn't see it above and that can pose some serious issues.

GW is another item I would add that is going to help negate tren sides big time. Anytime I run tren GW is in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work dropping that BF percentage. Hopefully with your layout you have caber and aromasin on board. The only reason I say is I didn't see it above and that can pose some serious issues.

GW is another item I would add that is going to help negate tren sides big time. Anytime I run tren GW is in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely brother... thats a must with tren... it does so much for a user on tren... the cardio aspect is huge, clearly but also the fact that it treats cholesterol and tren obviously has a negative effect on cholesterol so GW is of very large importance to stack...

Welcome to the forum. For sure that is an advanced cycle. And 9th makes a good point too

i was out of the gym for 2 years due to an injury. this is my 6th cycle in total. aromasin is on board but not gw or caber. my prolactin has been ok so far. i have labs done once a month. when i first went back to the gym i started with nothing just trying to lower bf%. once i was below 15% i started cyp at 200mg a week. then added in tren 8 weeks age, win 14 days ago. and eq on friday. I will be coming off the win and tren is 3 weeks but i stay on the cyp at all time due to trt. just lower the does to prescribed level. also b12, vit D, and a handful of supplaments for the liver kindneys, ect. my estrogen and prolactin levels get checked again at the end of the month

JackSteel dose seems to be working well as the only side effect was a increase in estrogen that is now under control

Welcome to isarms brother. You are in a great place. We have an awesome family here and I'm sure you will love it.

I like seeing the conservative doses on your cycle too btw. ,I gut be a good idea to throw some GW in with that Tren

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Monitor your cholesterol closely as Tren and Winny together can wreak havoc.

Pharma Lady Rep

Welcome brother one question though why add EQ half way through a tren cycle it takes like 8 weeks too kick in by the time it does anything it will be time too PCT or at least cruise for a while .

steady lean muscle growth.increase strenght and stamina. Taking win to harden and lose water before a trip I'm taking in 2 weeks

Top Bottom