napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new member introduction

emperor

Hi everyone

I hope you all are doing well. I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. This is not my first forum. I was originally from Evo and a few other forums.

Stats
age 29
about 6'1
215 lbs
10+ years
Natty
Goal 10-12% i dont know what my current % is.

I am currently on a cut. I went from 251 in december and now i am 215. I managed to keep a lot of my muscle and i might have even gained a pound or 2 of muscle. I ran GW for 8 weeks of the cut and i saw some great results. Soon i will try the tripple stack in a few weeks.

I look forward cheering you on to your fitness goals and learning everything i can.

To your success
-Emperor

emperor said:
Hi everyone

I hope you all are doing well. I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. This is not my first forum. I was originally from Evo and a few other forums.

Stats
age 29
about 6'1
215 lbs
10+ years
Natty

I am currently on a cut. I went from 251 in december and now i am 215. I managed to keep a lot of my muscle and i might have even gained a pound or 2 of muscle. I ran GW for 8 weeks of the cut and i saw some great results. Soon i will try the tripple stack in a few weeks.

I look forward cheering you on to your fitness goals and learning everything i can.

To your success
-Emperor

Welcome to Adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here as part of our family. If you need anything, just let us know. The triple stack would be excellent for you to try next, and I highly recommend going with pure essence for your sarms needs. Their quality is truly on another level.

emperor said:
Hi everyone

Stats
age 29
about 6'1
215 lbs
10+ years
Natty

To your success
-Emperor

Well we must be twins! Only exception is that I was 37 when you were born..lol. Just about an inch taller and 14 lbs lighter! My weight has never changed much. Graduated from college at 195, then vet school at 205. Let us know how your sarms are doing, and welcome.

emperor said:
Hi everyone

Stats
age 29
about 6'1
215 lbs
10+ years
Natty

To your success
-Emperor

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! great to have you here... very nice work dropping the weight that you! that is something i respect a lot! you should take advantage of the 4th of july sale at www.pureessencesarms.com

here is the stack i recommend

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

RickRock said:
emperor said:
Hi everyone

Stats
age 29
about 6'1
215 lbs
10+ years
Natty

To your success
-Emperor

Welcome to Adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here as part of our family. If you need anything, just let us know. The triple stack would be excellent for you to try next, and I highly recommend going with pure essence for your sarms needs. Their quality is truly on another level.

Thanks brotha!!

DylanGemelli said:
emperor said:
Hi everyone

Stats
age 29
about 6'1
215 lbs
10+ years
Natty

To your success
-Emperor

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! great to have you here... very nice work dropping the weight that you! that is something i respect a lot! you should take advantage of the 4th of july sale at http://www.pureessencesarms.com

here is the stack i recommend

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Thanks brotha!

Top Bottom