bannednutritionnapsgear

New Member Intro

KILLe

Hi Everyone,

I've been a lurker across the various chat boards for quite awhile but finally made the move to sign up. Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself.

My stats:

40yr old Male

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 162-180lbs depending on cut/bulk cycle. Currently sitting @ 177lbs at 13-15% body fat but trying to lean now for summer.

Years of training: I’ve been training since I was in high school 20+ years ago.

Cycle History: Only ever done prohormone/oral cycles (Epistane, Anavar, Turinabol at various times with Clomid or Nov PCT as well as some type of liver support. I know I know, just never pulled the trigger to pin)

I always keep in relatively good shape (run, soccer, lift, crossfit, 2 kids, etc) so the little added boost from an oral was just enough.

Hope to contribute and meet as many like minded individuals as I can!

Kyle

KILLe

Thanks guys, glad to be here!

@Neil - Lol, well I'm in the US and we still have the 'football' name taken by some silly game with a bunch of pads : )

Neil Coster

Thanks guys, glad to be here!

@Neil - Lol, well I'm in the US and we still have the 'football' name taken by some silly game with a bunch of pads : )

I'm only kidding mate, I've been to the states many times and I know how much you guys like your football.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on, as actually our stats [I'm slightly heavier than you] are really similar, and with you playing football and doing x-fit we've got the same workout goals.

I'm just finishing [today actually] my first ever Test only cycle which I've been running for 10 weeks, it's a cycle that I planned for months and read/watched more material than you'd believe. If you need anything feel free to hit me up.

sean501

I'm only kidding mate, I've been to the states many times and I know how much you guys like your football.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on, as actually our stats [I'm slightly heavier than you] are really similar, and with you playing football and doing x-fit we've got the same workout goals.

I'm just finishing [today actually] my first ever Test only cycle which I've been running for 10 weeks, it's a cycle that I planned for months and read/watched more material than you'd believe. If you need anything feel free to hit me up.

How’d you get on with the cycle Neil?