TallVol42

Ladies and Gents new member.

42 6’6” 260 20%BF

Wanting to run Rad 140 with Caridine.

10mgs - 4 weeks Rad
10mgs - 4 weeks Caridine
15mgs - 8 weeks of Rad
15mgs - 8 weeks of Caridine

For a total of 12 week cycle, thought about running 20mgs Rad and Caridine entire cycle, but this being my first, thought I would ease into it.

Been doing my research. Workout 5-6 days a week, decent diet (could be better, will be better)

Wanting to loose BF and gain some lean muscle.

Having pre-cycle blood work done next week that way I’ll have a baseline. Then I’ll do post cycle blood work to see where I’m at.

If my post cycle test is low, can I just do Nova for 4 weeks and be good to go? I really wanna do this rite and not mess anything up.

Have a couple of Body builder friends that compete and they use Nova and don’t like Clomid.

Can I use a OTC PCT while I’m on cycle or just stick with Vitamin D and Zinc to help keep my Test levels decent while I’m on cycle?

Also, the dropper bottle of Rad received is 300mgs, so that’s 20 days at 15mgs correct? Just getting all my ducks in a row before I start my cycle.

Thanks for any help and/or opinions

Last edited:
Others will chime in but you haven't done your research. Just research this site lots and lots of answers

I’ve been lurking on here for weeks and read a bunch of post. Went from running 8 week cycle to 12 cause of what was posted on here.

Where am I coming up short?

Make sure you have quality sarms. You can get it here from esarms.com

Rad 140 20mg 1-12 weeks
GW 20 mg 1-12 weeks
M1 MK by Banned Nutrition 9-12 weeks

Mini PCT 13-16 weeks
M1 Mk
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW 20 mg

Make sure you have quality sarms. You can get it here from esarms.com

Rad 140 20mg 1-12 weeks
GW 20 mg 1-12 weeks
M1 MK by Banned Nutrition 9-12 weeks

Mini PCT 13-16 weeks
M1 Mk
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW 20 mg

Thanks Zeke, I’ll look into that. I appreciate the help.

So for the Mini Pct, I’d take M1MK, Cardazol and then more Caridine 20mgs for weeks 13-16?

I’ll also have my blood work done after cycle as well.

I’m gonna place a order on Esarms this evening.

Last edited:
this is how to run this properly... i want to make sure you do this correct...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

this is how to run this properly... i want to make sure you do this correct...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan for the help,

So, depending on Blood work will determine if I need Clomid 50/25/25/25 after the mini PCT? I ask, cause most post I’ve read on here, Clomid is recommended when people run Sarms like Rad. Just need clarification. Hopefully the Mini PCT will get me back close to my baseline Test levels, and I won’t have to use Clomid or Nolva

Order will be placed for M1MK and Cardazol on Esarms.com

Again, I appreciate the help. Looking forward to learning a lot more from you guys.

So, depending on Blood work will determine if I need Clomid 50/25/25/25 after the mini PCT? I ask, cause most post I’ve read on here, Clomid is recommended when people run Sarms like Rad. Just need clarification. Hopefully the Mini PCT will get me back close to my baseline Test levels, and I won’t have to use Clomid or Nolva

Again, I appreciate the help. Looking forward to learning a lot more from you guys.
i gave you the exact layout to follow... if you want to add clomid, you certainly can

Everyones body reacts differently to compounds. Whenever I run any of the sarms that can suppress (s4, osta, lgd, rad140) I run a low dose clomid and natural test booster PCT. I run the clomid for 4 weeks at around 25mg/day and I run the natural test booster for 6-8 weeks.

You can run the natural test booster (like M1-MK which I think is ostazol now from esarms) the entire cycle as well to try and minimize suppression.

The benefit to sarms is that although your test levels might drop your LH and FSH will not tank like on an steroid cycle meaning usually just the natural test booster is enough to get you back. I just err on the side of caution and choose to run clomid.

The only real way to know if to run bloods though. One solution if you are really concerned is to run it in week 10-11 of your cycle. If your test is lower than baseline and LH and FSH are lower than baseline you can choose to run the clomid. I usually run larger sarms stacks (cardarine, osta, LGD, and RAD140) so I always run clomid. Since you are only running a single suppressive sarm you might be fine with just the natural test booster.

Top Bottom