napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here! PICS, STATS and some Questions!

for her, i would go with this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

for you, i would go this route...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

DG I greatly appreciate it brother.

Question regarding sides for her... Will they be essentially be next to none? As you know we are experienced in AAS. From what I can tell there are no sides for the most part with these compounds you have suggested.

Thank you brother!!!!

DG I greatly appreciate it brother.

Question regarding sides for her... Will they be essentially be next to none? As you know we are experienced in AAS. From what I can tell there are no sides for the most part with these compounds you have suggested.

Thank you brother!!!!
she wont see much of anything in sides... perhaps slight yellow tint at night with s4 but nothing much of anything at all... she will have an amazing experience...

Wow man interesting to say the least...

I will keep everyone posted on what we decide to do!!

Basically dude, to chime in here: You both look ridiculously good and SARMs will do your wifey lots of good stuff! Props on getting this physique you got going there!

Your cycle works well compound wise, but I think those doses are stupidly high to say the least. In my opinion nobody needs more than 600mg of Testosterone per week. And if that is Sustanon, you don't need Anadrol..
Because yeah, after this:
- 25mg Winstrol weeks 1-16
- 50mg Anadrol and 50mg Dbol weeks 1-4

Your liver needs a break man. Even though that could be a long time back, I think you should take a lot of care of your liver. You have just this one liver, dude... Be careful!

1-16 Sustanon @ 600mg per week
1-16 EQ @ 600-800 per week
1-16 (and longer past the cycle) HGH @ 4IU / day
1-16 (and longer past the cycle) Humalog on training days

And if you REALLY want to kickstart it, I would go for weeks 1-6 Tbol @ 60mg per day (along with TUDCA @ 500mg per day).
(and then you could even pick a different ester, like Enanthate or Cypionate, a bit cheaper as well!)

Wow man interesting to say the least...

I will keep everyone posted on what we decide to do!!
Dylan covered you very well here. You're in great hands. I just wanted to say welcome to the forum and we are happy to have you. You both have incredible physiques and have a lot to show for your hard work

Dylan covered you very well here. You're in great hands. I just wanted to say welcome to the forum and we are happy to have you. You both have incredible physiques and have a lot to show for your hard work
I appreciate new members with incredible physiques without the attitude. We could all learn something from their hard work and experience.

I appreciate new members with incredible physiques without the attitude. We could all learn something from their hard work and experience.
exactly, it is a breath of fresh air to say the least... a lot of guys come in with attitudes like they are the end all know all just because they have a good physique and that doesn't equate to knowing that much at all... some people are just genetically gifted and run things completely wrong yet still turn out looking great but some DO know what they are doing and coming in with a good attitude is awesome to say the least...

Basically dude, to chime in here: You both look ridiculously good and SARMs will do your wifey lots of good stuff! Props on getting this physique you got going there!

Your cycle works well compound wise, but I think those doses are stupidly high to say the least. In my opinion nobody needs more than 600mg of Testosterone per week. And if that is Sustanon, you don't need Anadrol..
Because yeah, after this:
- 25mg Winstrol weeks 1-16
- 50mg Anadrol and 50mg Dbol weeks 1-4

Your liver needs a break man. Even though that could be a long time back, I think you should take a lot of care of your liver. You have just this one liver, dude... Be careful!

1-16 Sustanon @ 600mg per week
1-16 EQ @ 600-800 per week
1-16 (and longer past the cycle) HGH @ 4IU / day
1-16 (and longer past the cycle) Humalog on training days

And if you REALLY want to kickstart it, I would go for weeks 1-6 Tbol @ 60mg per day (along with TUDCA @ 500mg per day).
(and then you could even pick a different ester, like Enanthate or Cypionate, a bit cheaper as well!)

So just an fyi if you read correctly that was my largest cycle in my introductory post... I agree it was extremely high BUT that was 9 years ago... LOL. Dont really think it has a bearing on what I am doing now. Have consistently stayed "ON" the past 20+ years. PCT is for pussies anyway right? LOL....JK JK JK JK!

HIGH BP is hereditary in my family and my bp goes way up on eq so 400mg or MAX 500mg of eq is all I am willing to do. I used to be 302lbs and as hard as I am and my bp jumped to 168/110 . I feel like a safer route is a higher test base of around 1g a week is best for me.

I appreciate you bro. And just through our conversations so far here and through email you are a stand up guy.

Thank you my friend!!!

exactly, it is a breath of fresh air to say the least... a lot of guys come in with attitudes like they are the end all know all just because they have a good physique and that doesn't equate to knowing that much at all... some people are just genetically gifted and run things completely wrong yet still turn out looking great but some DO know what they are doing and coming in with a good attitude is awesome to say the least...

That means a lot.... Being 6ft 5in when I started this I weighed 169lbs. It has been a long road but you have to be consistent.

Drugs are not the answer. I know multiple male and female IFBB pros and am very close with them. That being said some have amazing genetics and literally take low doses of drugs and look like they do. Others take shit tons of dope and can barely hang... Shit diets? Bad genetics? I dont know but what I do know is from personal experience 80% of all of this is FOOD.. That is the bottom line.

Again DG I appreciate the kind words brother.

That means a lot.... Being 6ft 5in when I started this I weighed 169lbs. It has been a long road but you have to be consistent.

Drugs are not the answer. I know multiple male and female IFBB pros and am very close with them. That being said some have amazing genetics and literally take low doses of drugs and look like they do. Others take shit tons of dope and can barely hang... Shit diets? Bad genetics? I dont know but what I do know is from personal experience 80% of all of this is FOOD.. That is the bottom line.

Again DG I appreciate the kind words brother.
absolutely brother... i love your attitude and you are part of the family here now

So just an fyi if you read correctly that was my largest cycle in my introductory post... I agree it was extremely high BUT that was 9 years ago... LOL. Dont really think it has a bearing on what I am doing now. Have consistently stayed "ON" the past 20+ years. PCT is for pussies anyway right? LOL....JK JK JK JK!

HIGH BP is hereditary in my family and my bp goes way up on eq so 400mg or MAX 500mg of eq is all I am willing to do. I used to be 302lbs and as hard as I am and my bp jumped to 168/110 . I feel like a safer route is a higher test base of around 1g a week is best for me.

Yeah I knew it was your biggest cycle, I read it right :)

Anyway, thanks for the explanation dude! Clears up a lot! Then in your case, yeah go for the higher Test and lower RBC increasing compounds. I was just worried about liver strain, it can take a beating but you have to be careful with orals :)

Furthermore, welcome to the most awesome forum on the internet man!

Yeah I knew it was your biggest cycle, I read it right :)

Anyway, thanks for the explanation dude! Clears up a lot! Then in your case, yeah go for the higher Test and lower RBC increasing compounds. I was just worried about liver strain, it can take a beating but you have to be careful with orals :)

Furthermore, welcome to the most awesome forum on the internet man!

Thank you my friend!!!

Top Bottom