napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here... Intro and stats

Shorty

Hi just wanted to intoduce myself. I've been poking around the forum and site for a bit now and really like the content so I wanted to join in. Hopefully get some good advice and gain some good general knowledge on PEDs as this is all new to me.

About Me...

39yo Female
128lb
4'11"
19% BF
12+ yrs weight training
Last 6+ yrs Powerlifting specific / some strongman lately
Train - Lift 4day wk / cardio 2-3 x perwk
Diet is pretty clean and consistant... 135g protien mostly lean chicken breast and fish. Occational red meat / Wgt Training days 230g carbs - Non-training/cardio days 100-125g carbs / 45g fat

First time venturing into Peds. I am looking to gain strength but stay "leaner" as I would prefer to stay within good range to still cut to 123WC for comp. at least for the time being. I may toy with going up a WC later but for now I think that staying here is still within reason.

Here's what I am considering but I am also tryng to learn more about SARMS before I start because I think it could be a better option. Any suggestion/advice with this would be greatly appriciated.

8wk Anavar / Clen Cycle - I have been told Clen would help to keep weight down.
Wk1/2 - 10mg Var ... Split 5mg am/pm
Wk3/4 - Var Same / Clen 20mcg up to 80mcg ... starting at 20 increasing by 20 every 3days then drop drop by 20 last last 2 days ending back at 40mcg
Wk5/6 - Var Same / off Clen
Wk7/8 - Var Same / Clen cycle same as wk 3/4

I look forward to feedback. Let me know if I missed anything.

Great forum here I'm excited to be part of the community.

Thanks all!

Welcome to the forum. I don't advise clen use, but if you are looking for something to help fat loss have you considered sarms?They are very very effective for females for fat loss, muscle gain, etc without the side effects and virilization that steroids do

Yes, I have been researching SARMS. I’m am definitely up in the air on which rout to go. The more I read the more it looks like SARMS may be a much better option for me... just for the potential sides alone as a female.

From what little I know about SARMS it seems that a stack of S4/Ostarine/Cardarine is what I would be looking at to gain strength and lean muscle while losing fat and maintaining current BW. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I agree with RickRock, not a fan of clen. One time u used it couldn’t even finish the whole bottle even on a moderate dose. SARMs definitely would be worth going with. Even a solo of cardarine might give you the results you are after, as long as training and diet are on point, if you didn’t want to use multiple compounds. Maybe it’s the uptick in endurance but I swear I gained a bit of strength, lost fat, swear it has a nutrient partition effects as well and felt awesome the whole time.

Welcome!
I don’t see any issues with the var or clen use. Just be responsible. And the fact that you’ve been researching leads me to believe that you are. Send me a pm if you need anything. I can either answer or point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Welcome!
I don’t see any issues with the var or clen use. Just be responsible. And the fact that you’ve been researching leads me to believe that you are. Send me a pm if you need anything. I can either answer or point you in the right direction.

Thanks a bunch. For the welcome and feed back. I am definitely doing my homework and will proceed with caution whichever way I decide to go. I will be in contact for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I agree with RickRock, not a fan of clen. One time u used it couldn’t even finish the whole bottle even on a moderate dose. SARMs definitely would be worth going with. Even a solo of cardarine might give you the results you are after, as long as training and diet are on point, if you didn’t want to use multiple compounds. Maybe it’s the uptick in endurance but I swear I gained a bit of strength, lost fat, swear it has a nutrient partition effects as well and felt awesome the whole time.

Awesome good to know! Thanks a bunch!

yes, the triple stack is definitely what you would want...

here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Dylan gave you the same protocol I wpukd recommend to you. It's very popular and effective for females for the goals you are after

Welcome! I personally don’t believe in female steroid usage, as it really can screw up females appearance badly, for life, i highly recommend sarms to you.

yes, the triple stack is definitely what you would want...

here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thank you Dylan! This is the protocol I had seen you post for other females while poking around on here. Working on getting used to figuring out where everything thing is.

Thanks all for all the feedback. I would definitely rather steer clear of steroid use as a female and getting confirmation that SARMS can give me similar effect, seem like a no brained here. Now to do footwork on a good source for SARMS.

Thanks again!

Thank you Dylan! This is the protocol I had seen you post for other females while poking around on here. Working on getting used to figuring out where everything thing is.

Thanks all for all the feedback. I would definitely rather steer clear of steroid use as a female and getting confirmation that SARMS can give me similar effect, seem like a no brained here. Now to do footwork on a good source for SARMS.

Thanks again!

Thats a great plan, that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Let me know if there's anything I can help with

Thanks again!

you are very welcome... thats definitely the best stack to go with

Top Bottom