napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy

Hey Everybody,

So I got an invite and came over from Evo. I've been looking around and noticed there seems to be a really positive attitude here and it seems people are going to be really open to helping each other out. I can't tell you how nice that is coming from someone like me who has never done a cycle yet and is learning anything and everything I can. I'm actually currently putting my first cycle together. No purchases yet just working the plan of attack out. I look forward to learning everything I can and hopefully one day I'll be able to give some advice rather than taking it all the time lol. Maybe I can post what I've worked out so far and get some feedback. I find researching and reading what you can obviously helps tremendously but, there is nothing like having someone who's been there and done that so to speak giving you straight feedback and answering your questions. BTW I'm 27 about to turn 28.

-Have a good one :cool:

Welcome aboard ! And yes you are 100% correct about your initial views , here to help don't hesitate to ask

It's a great group of people to learn from and share with! I've known a lot of these folks from other boards and there is a lot of experience here. Just think of it as the best of the best.

I would say definitely throw up your stats, goals and what you are thinking as far as a plan goes. You will get some great feedback from many trusted and knowledgeable people.

Enjoy the place and have some fun while you're here too. :cool:

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Hey Everybody,

So I got an invite and came over from Evo. I've been looking around and noticed there seems to be a really positive attitude here and it seems people are going to be really open to helping each other out. I can't tell you how nice that is coming from someone like me who has never done a cycle yet and is learning anything and everything I can. I'm actually currently putting my first cycle together. No purchases yet just working the plan of attack out. I look forward to learning everything I can and hopefully one day I'll be able to give some advice rather than taking it all the time lol. Maybe I can post what I've worked out so far and get some feedback. I find researching and reading what you can obviously helps tremendously but, there is nothing like having someone who's been there and done that so to speak giving you straight feedback and answering your questions. BTW I'm 27 about to turn 28.

Let me start by saying, WELCOME HOME my friend... You came to the right place and you will find the structure, attitude and concept is unlike anywhere else you will find bro... I assure you that things are done here far different than they are anywhere else and you are now part of a family... It is great to have you and listen to me closely, DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING and I assure you that you will always be taken care of the right way! welcome bro

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Hey Everybody,

Welcome to adrenaline rush! As you can see, we are not like some of those other forums. We operate much differently here, and we treat every individual as family. The idea is to look out for the best interests of EVERYONE, and treat each other with respect. Its all about sharing knowledge with one another to help each other reach their goals. If you have any questions about anything whatsoever, dont hesitate to ask. We are here to help. You can PM me anytime for help as well if you need help with advice, a source, or anything else.

Welcome to AR man. Glad to have you! Post stats and experience because it helps to advise you better in the future. Planning to cycle soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely post my stats later tonight when I have more time to be on the board. Just wanted to hop on and say thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. :D

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Hey Everybody,

Welcome! You will like want you see and get some great knowledge here.

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
I'll definitely post my stats later tonight when I have more time to be on the board. Just wanted to hop on and say thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. :D

Post them up bro and if you need any guidance or advice etc. just let me or any of the guys here know and you will get plenty of help!

DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

Post them up bro and if you need any guidance or advice etc. just let me or any of the guys here know and you will get plenty of help!

Thanks bro. I suppose I'll drop them in here.

Age- 27 about to turn 28
Height- 6ft
Weight 200- I know fat ass right now lol
Bf%- Actually getting an estimate tomorrow so I'll post back with that later.
My diet is I guess what some these days may call a "bro diet". I like to keep my foods simple as it helps me stay on track. Currently slowly cutting on 2700 calories broken down to 200g/p 340g/c 60g/f
Lifting for just about 4 years now but had a long break in the last year due to a really messed up family situation I had to move and deal with. Also broke my ankle during that time so that didn't help.

At this point I know I would like to hop on a cycle in the near future but I still have some natural lifting left in me ;) Definitely getting myself back on track with exercise. So what I've been doing is trying to research everything I can and already have a 1st time cycle with on cycle support and pct already worked out well ahead of starting my 1st cycle journey. I had one I was working on with advice from some people from EVO but I'm starting to wonder if I should trust anything from that site.

I had been planning on a simple 12 week Test E cycle with two 250mg pins twice a week. I was thinking like Sun & Thur each week.
I didn't want to add anything else because I figured with it being my first time and all it would be safer and easier for me to know where any potential sides were coming from. Less guessing work if I'm only taking TEST. The real problem is I based my on cycle support and pct off of products from n2bm.com and ag-guys.com because everywhere I turned they were pushed on me and I was supplied with articles supporting how great they were. Products from n2bm like HCGENERATE AND N2GUARD and aromasin, clomid and nolvadex from ag-guys. I'm now starting to learn their quality has slipped and they are overpriced for what they bring to the table. So now the only thing I really know is I'm going to be running a 12 week Test E cycle lol...I would definitely appreciate some suggestions to compliment my test cycle and good sources that can be trusted. :mrgreen:

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

Age- 27 about to turn 28
Height- 6ft
My diet is I guess what some these days may call a "bro diet". I like to keep my foods simple as it helps me stay on track. Currently slowly cutting on 2700 calories broken down to 200g/p 340g/c 60g/f
Lifting for just about 4 years now but had a long break in the last year due to a really messed up family situation I had to move and deal with. Also broke my ankle during that time so that didn't help.

At this point I know I would like to hop on a cycle in the near future but I still have some natural lifting left in me ;) Definitely getting myself back on track with exercise. So what I've been doing is trying to research everything I can and already have a 1st time cycle with on cycle support and pct already worked out well ahead of starting my 1st cycle journey. I had one I was working on with advice from some people from EVO but I'm starting to wonder if I should trust anything from that site.

I had been planning on a simple 12 week Test E cycle with two 250mg pins twice a week. I was thinking like Sun & Thur each week.
I didn't want to add anything else because I figured with it being my first time and all it would be safer and easier for me to know where any potential sides were coming from. Less guessing work if I'm only taking TEST. The real problem is I based my on cycle support and pct off of products from n2bm.com and ag-guys.com because everywhere I turned they were pushed on me and I was supplied with articles supporting how great they were. Products from n2bm like HCGENERATE AND N2GUARD and aromasin, clomid and nolvadex from ag-guys. I'm now starting to learn their quality has slipped and they are overpriced for what they bring to the table. So now the only thing I really know is I'm going to be running a 12 week Test E cycle lol...I would definitely appreciate some suggestions to compliment my test cycle and good sources that can be trusted. :mrgreen:

bro, you gave me a great laugh saying you had a "bro" diet... that was actually fucking hilarious... this is ALL fixable though man however let's take a look at your body fat and get a gauge on that before we jump the gun... DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR PLEASE, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T EVEN USE OUR SPONSORS ETC... USE WHOEVER YOU WANT BUT DO NOT FALL INTO THAT TRAP OF LETTING THESE PEOPLE BRAINWASH AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU... I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE GNC YOUR NEW HOME, THAT IS EVEN BETTER, SERIOUSLY...

i will be more than happy to guide you, help you provide EVERY good option i know of, just please, don't get fucked over, YOU can prevent this by staying here or somewhere you feel at home... hopefully myself and everyone else here has shown you the comfort and sincerity you need but anywhere but there, just for your own good... like i said, YOU make the choice but trust in me on this, i won't steer you wrong man... i teach health, longevity and safety first... i want people to really fix, change and better their life, not take advantage of them as they are learning... i have all the methods and the ways to do that, truly and now i am able to convey this the way i always wanted and should have... trust me, i save people day in and day out and that's what i want and will continue to do...

post up your body fat and we can go from there and i'll help you get on the right track bro

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

Age- 27 about to turn 28
Height- 6ft

A basic test cycle always works well for a first cycle, and you honestly can't go wrong with the Clomid/Nolva/aromasin PCT afterwards. If you need a source, send me a PM and I can get you a price list and discount for Biotech

Re: RE: Re: New Guy

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

Age- 27 about to turn 28
Height- 6ft

I think I'm the one that sent you the invite to come over here. I saw you about to drop some serious coin on a lot of unnecessary products, so I tried to save you. Glad you came over. I used to be you, I dropped the money and learned the hard way.

Welcome. 6 ft 200 lbs? Not sure how that is a fat ass?

Im 5-10 196 and i kno im not no fat ass. Not even close
Maybe a dumbass. But def im not a fat ass lol

You came to a great place. No bs here man

JM750 said:
Welcome. 6 ft 200 lbs? Not sure how that is a fat ass?

Im 5-10 196 and i kno im not no fat ass. Not even close
Maybe a dumbass. But def im not a fat ass lol

You came to a great place. No bs here man

That's what I was wondering... It sounded to me like he may being a bit hard on himself but that's why I wanted to see the body fat number...

Welcome, you will find the guys here really want to help. Great place.

Post up your body fat number - take it from someone who was 28% body fat only 8 months ago (solved that with a painful 4 month cut), most likely you are not a fat ass. :)

HAHA alright body fat is sitting at 18% right now. Like I said I'm definitely not jumping right on a cycle but I am trying to work one out so when the time comes to start making purchases I'm good to go.

Re: RE: Re: New Guy

ibleedoranbla said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:
CriticalEclipZzZ said:

Age- 27 about to turn 28
Height- 6ft

I think I'm the one that sent you the invite to come over here. I saw you about to drop some serious coin on a lot of unnecessary products, so I tried to save you. Glad you came over. I used to be you, I dropped the money and learned the hard way.

^^^ Yes ILBEED you are the one who invited me over and thanks for that :cool:

Top Bottom