napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy in need of some direction.

Dlmcgehee

Hello, my name is Daniel, and I'll keep this as short as possible.
I was 37 yrs old and severally overweight. 6' 258#s, in no kind of shape at all. I decided to make a change.
I changed my diet to lean proteins and green veggies, and drank nothing but water. I also began CrossFit. After just a little less than a year I had dropped 65#s and was now 38 and in the best shape of my life. I did, however feel like I was a little small (at 185#s ish). I took the winter off, only source of physical exercise was snowboarding 2-3 times a week.
In may of 2016 I started 500mg's of test C per week. The first 3 weeks I didn't do anything. I wanted to see how I was going to react. After the first two injections I immediately felt better. Physically, and more importantly, emotionally.
Week 3 I hit the gym, hard. Well, I started with all my previous workouts (mostly full body lifts. Cleans, deadlifts, front and back squats, snatches, jerks and push presses) and weights accordingly.
Within a month I was PRing everything. I was bulking, not shredding, and getting strong AF. I was cleaning 225#, which I had never done.
By the end of 12 weeks on test I had gained 25#'s, mostly water (it seemed).
I've been off for 4 months, busy working long hours, only maintaining my strength with as much physical activity as it takes to do so.
I'm ready to hit the gym again, full-time.
I've been gathering all the info I can about TREN. But, I can't really find a definitive course of action.
I've been watching Dylan's videos, that's what lead me here.
All comments welcome.
Sorry for the long post.

Bro...U are fat....steroids will make u fatter..they do not burn fat. Tren? Fuck no man..U trying to kill yourself? Your ONLY option is a sarms stack. Period

what are your current stats right now? age/height/weight/body fat?? also, bro you need to lose tren from your vocabulary... you are going to be in so far over your head you just have no clue and im not going to let you completely wreck yourself

ready to hit the gym again.....so you want to cycle

FUCKING ASS BACKWARDS !!!

you hit the gym and diet consistently for YEARS..then you think about a cycle

Brother..you are so far off track...Listen you dieted down..lost a good deal of weight...but what you were left with was an under developed muscularity

So you start a cycle before you have a proper foundation...not good
On top of that.. you wait 3 weeks before you even START to train..then train hard for 9 weeks...and expect to have gained lean mass..come on bro..its just plain wrong

You then take 4 months off...sit on your ass more or less....don't even try to continue what you started and build something...

Now you want to start another cycle and begin training again..do you see a pattern here????

You are looking for the steroids to do the work for you!

SORRY..but steroids just don't work that way

Steroids are safely and effectively used AFTER establishing a foundation...YOU HAVE NO FOUNDATION to build on

You need to train hard long and consistently before steroids become an effective tool

Last edited:
You have no business messing with steroids, let alone tren my friend. You are not in the proper shape at all.

You need to learn how to diet properly plain and simple. If you want an aid for fat loss, sarms would be perfect but no steroids

Can you explain how injecting anabolic steroids into your body without training makes ANY sense.

what are your current stats right now? age/height/weight/body fat?? also, bro you need to lose tren from your vocabulary... you are going to be in so far over your head you just have no clue and im not going to let you completely wreck yourself

I'm 40, 6', 215#'s, 22% body fat.
As I stated before. 3 years ago I dropped 65#'s (over the course of a year) with diet and exercise ONLY.
I then used test to put on 25ish#'s (from 185 - up to current weight) in just the course of a cycle.
My goal is to be stronger, have the astetics I've never had, and cut my BF in halfish.
I was recommended TREN.
But, that's why I'm here asking. Because I have no idea.
Thanks.

I'm 40, 6', 215#'s, 22% body fat.
As I stated before. 3 years ago I dropped 65#'s (over the course of a year) with diet and exercise ONLY.
I then used test to put on 25ish#'s (from 185 - up to current weight) in just the course of a cycle.
My goal is to be stronger, have the astetics I've never had, and cut my BF in halfish.
I was recommended TREN.
But, that's why I'm here asking. Because I have no idea.
Thanks.
im glad you are here.. let me break this down in the simplest english i can... WHOMEVER recommended this to you is the dumbest fuck on the planet and honestly, should have their ass kicked time and time and yet time again and as soon as they get up, should get knocked out again... this person is going to destroy you with that advice... bro, your nearly 10% over the body fat to use steroids, period... fucking tren of all things? IM NOT upset with you, im upset with the fact people would ever, in a million years, tell someone to do this... THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET HURT SO OFTEN, by pieces of trash like the person recommending this to you... you are going to be in so far over your head, you have no clue... i am so glad you came here... you have other options... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

sarms are perfect for you at this point but it makes no difference what you take, if your diet and training are not consistent and disciplined, nothing will work.. i feel you want to take control of this and do it right and i can help you.. let me know after your read up and i will help you set up a stack

you can't safely or effectively use any steroid at 22% BF...PERIOD !

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan.
I'm not the kind of person to put random stuff in my body.
I used the test, when I did, because I wanted quicker recovery after workouts. And it helped.
I'll read through your info and get back with you.
I'm not a gym rat, and don't run with any. The ones I do know all use some sort of injectable, and I asked them all. The general recommendation was TREN.
It would seem that some of the folks here didn't read through my OP, and that's fine.
No offense given, none taken.
I appreciate everyone's comments.

Thanks Dylan.
I'm not the kind of person to put random stuff in my body.
I used the test, when I did, because I wanted quicker recovery after workouts. And it helped.
I'll read through your info and get back with you.
I'm not a gym rat, and don't run with any. The ones I do know all use some sort of injectable, and I asked them all. The general recommendation was TREN.
It would seem that some of the folks here didn't read through my OP, and that's fine.
No offense given, none taken.
I appreciate everyone's comments.
the way it was worded was a little choppy so i understand where there was some confusion but people get upset at the thought of you getting hurt because its all too common... dont worry bro, you are very very welcome here and now part of the family here... sometimes tough love is the start... you just let me know when you read a bit and i will help you bro

ok..I'm going to be the dick here..again
but I really can't let your justification slide...its the wrong attitude to move forward

You aren't "the kind of person that puts things in your body randomly"....but you justified doing a 500mg per week Test cycle..."because you wanted quicker recovery after workouts" WTF
First off...how did you decide that testosterone was needed for that??? It's NOT
You didn't even train for the first 3 weeks...so what "recovery are you speaking of?
Then you trained hard for 9 weeks..and you need something for quick recovery???
You want quicker recovery...drink a post workout protein shake with 30-50g fast acting carbs

Secondly....your dosing....500mg per week..for recovery ??? really
come on bro..that's MORE than a recommended dose for someone in great shape that would be starting a first cycle

You gained 25#'s of mostly water from a 12 week test cycle?
I love the way you said that "fucking ass backwards" LMAO
I know I'm no super star, but that dude is way off!! WTF
At least train your ass off like your life depended on it

the way it was worded was a little choppy so i understand where there was some confusion but people get upset at the thought of you getting hurt because its all too common... dont worry bro, you are very very welcome here and now part of the family here... sometimes tough love is the start... you just let me know when you read a bit and i will help you bro

ok..I'm going to be the dick here..again
but I really can't let your justification slide...its the wrong attitude to move forward

You aren't "the kind of person that puts things in your body randomly"....but you justified doing a 500mg per week Test cycle..."because you wanted quicker recovery after workouts" WTF
First off...how did you decide that testosterone was needed for that??? It's NOT
You didn't even train for the first 3 weeks...so what "recovery are you speaking of?
Then you trained hard for 9 weeks..and you need something for quick recovery???
You want quicker recovery...drink a post workout protein shake with 30-50g fast acting carbs

Secondly....your dosing....500mg per week..for recovery ??? really
come on bro..that's MORE than a recommended dose for someone in great shape that would be starting a first cycle

Congrats. You succeeded. You're a dick.
My body is broken as fuck. Helo crashes, etc.
I can lean out and be fit, with cardio and light weights, but I haven't been able to build. The test helped with my recovery of lifting heavy. I gained strengths I hadn't had in over 10 years.
You do you, I'll do me. How bout dat! ��

BINGO...that's the attitude I knew you had..you gone do it your way..justify yourself to make it seem right..ignore advice from guys with years of experience...we have seen it time and time again

"I can lean out and be fit, with cardio and light weights"...then why don't you???
You are delusional...you are 22%BF..you need to take care of that BEFORE you can build!!!

so do as you please..just don't pretend you are wanting to learn to do things right...and don't come back crying when you've fucked yourself up

btw: good luck with your 9 weeks of lifting heavy..that should have you "built" in no time at all

Last edited:
BINGO...that's the attitude I knew you had..you gone do it your way..justify yourself to make it seem right..ignore advice from guys with years of experience...we have seen it time and time again

so do as you please..just don't pretend you are wanting to learn to do things right...and don't come back crying when you've fucked yourself up

btw: good luck with your 9 weeks of lifting heavy..that should have you "built" in no time at all

You didn't read any of my OP.
I ran a cycle of test to see how I affected me. I'm gonna start another.
As far as help, I've read through all you posts. There is no help offered. In fact, you're a detriment to this forum for people who do want help.
Have a nice day.

You didn't read any of my OP.
I ran a cycle of test to see how I affected me. I'm gonna start another.
As far as help, I've read through all you posts. There is no help offered. In fact, you're a detriment to this forum for people who do want help.
Have a nice day.
Pct not even once?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom