napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New customer to pure essence research

Garretth

I'm new to pure essence research and just recently made an order. I've been using evolution peptides for about a year and am trying pure essence for the first time. I was just wondering if pure essence has a mailing list for sales or specials? I usually try to use coupon codes to save money on stacks because I'm usually buying for two people and money is kinda tight. Also, I'm still using evolution peptides for my
mk-677 being they are a little cheaper and was wondering how good of a source evolution peptides are? Thanks in advance, this is the best forum I've found and am looking forward to my pure essence Sarms.

I'm new to pure essence research and just recently made an order. I've been using evolution peptides for about a year and am trying pure essence for the first time. I was just wondering if pure essence has a mailing list for sales or specials? I usually try to use coupon codes to save money on stacks because I'm usually buying for two people and money is kinda tight. Also, I'm still using evolution peptides for my
mk-677 being they are a little cheaper and was wondering how good of a source evolution peptides are? Thanks in advance, this is the best forum I've found and am looking forward to my pure essence Sarms.

I'm not sure PE mails out when they're having sales...but Dylan is very good at posting current sales on the forum so keep your eyes peeled for the next one.

I've never used used evo so I wouldn't be able to comment on them.

I know you like cheaper but sometimes you get just that. I believe pure essence is the real deal of course I haven't done evo's and wouldn't after my first run with PE. I would just hate to see you waste money on shit. and also you just missed a 35% off sale for Christmas. I missed it as well and just placed an order for a couple of bottles of 2866, 677 and of course triple xxx lol but I don't think you can go wrong with any and all PE sarms

I'm not positive, but you may be put on a mailing list after you order and enter your email address.

As always, also watch this forum as sales are constantly posted and updated

Thanks. I've never had problems with evolution and they have good products. I was really impressed with Dylan's info that I found on YouTube and this forum has great info so I decided to try it and was able to use the 35% off coupon for my summer stack. I appreciate all the input.

hell ya that's the way to do it bro check out the cycle logs section and throw up a log if you want when you run it

Thanks. I've never had problems with evolution and they have good products. I was really impressed with Dylan's info that I found on YouTube and this forum has great info so I decided to try it and was able to use the 35% off coupon for my summer stack. I appreciate all the input.
I can't speak for the quality of evolution peptides, but I know it's hard to find a good source for MK-677.

I can vouch for the quality of pure essence MK-677. Running it now, and having excellent results

I can't speak for the quality of evolution peptides, but I know it's hard to find a good source for MK-677.

I can vouch for the quality of pure essence MK-677. Running it now, and having excellent results

just ordered more mk 677 and mk 2866 for my run and my old ladies triple stack run from PE

evolution is extremely hit and miss and they do not specialize in sarms whatsoever and thats not a good thing when you buy sarms from a peptide source... they don't have any detail and attention to overall quality and generally do not even test their sarms products...

updates are posted constantly for sales with pure essence and once you make an order you are automatically put on the mailing list that sends out promotions as well... often times there are forum only sales though that do not get mailers sent out but mass private messages are sent as well as post throughout the forum... you can always pm me for help as well

Top Bottom