napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New brands discount

hipocampus.me

Hi

As you can notice in the site, some brands had been added in the last weeks.

They all had been checked before adding them to the site. Most of them also have a verification code so you can check the authenticity when received.

If you want to include any of this products, a minimum of 150 USD need to buy bought between them. You can combine products from those brands in order to get this minimal amount.

I had discounted them all (between a 10 and a 30%) so you can check about them. Allow me to say that you will love the way we are shipping those products...

Here you have the straight links to them:

Alpha Pharma

Atlas Pharma

British Dispensary

La-Pharma

Thaiger Pharma

Those special prices will be available until September the 7th. If eventually sales are higher that expected I will definitely will leave those prices longer for all of you to enjoy them!

Hipocampus.me

Other than British Dispensary, are all the other companies US based companies?

None of them are US based.

Those brands will also be shipped from abroad but I can say it could be even faster to receive than a domestic package :)

Hipocampus.me

By far the most discreet shipping I've ever seen! So discreet I literally almost threw my gear away on accident! Once y'all order you will see what I'm talking about!

By far the most discreet shipping I've ever seen! So discreet I literally almost threw my gear away on accident! Once y'all order you will see what I'm talking about!

I´m glad you said that. We worked very hard to get to this point :)

Hipo

Top Bottom