napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needles

Ayo

What are the problems associated with 1 inch needles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem at all unless u got a big fat booty. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LMFAO... its actually true... there is no problem with them... the only area you really need to consider a 1.5 is in the glutes but most are fine with a 1 inch there as well... if your ass it too fat then you should not be injecting anything anyway!

LMFAO... its actually true... there is no problem with them... the only area you really need to consider a 1.5 is in the glutes but most are fine with a 1 inch there as well... if your ass it too fat then you should not be injecting anything anyway!

^ I guess i take that back about the 1 inch needle and would have to say unless your a fats ass.. lol

1" is the best all around size there is. Like the other guys said 1½" is better for glutes, but 1" is fine.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't see any problem with a 1" needle. I personally use a 1.5" just because I like to get a little deeper into the muscle and I get less pip, along with less chance of abcess, and less oil seepage as well. I use that 1.5" for glutes, quads and ventroglute

Dayum 1.5 Ventro scares me.. I feel thin on my Ventro.. 1" seems great. Your more jacked then I am obviously!! Cheers

Ya man I was hesitant in that area at first, but I can still bury the needle there. There's a lot more meat in that area than it looks like

Dayum 1.5 Ventro scares me.. I feel thin on my Ventro.. 1" seems great. Your more jacked then I am obviously!! Cheers

Lol... 1.5 is what use for Ventro Glutes, and no problems. But I will say, one time I aspirated too much and felt the weirdest sensation, almost like I was sucking my muscle into the needle. Happened to my quad too. So weird.

Top Bottom