napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need your help boys!

Robbypickles3

So I officially decided to come off the Tren. The whole point of being on cycle is to increase confidence, health and feel good around the ladies. Tren is giving me ED, so no thanks to that.

I want to order some new gear today but I need help on which new cycle to start. If I want max libido, obviously I should run test... but what else? I know masteron is good for sex drive and aesthetics.

What else is good for sex drive?

Obviously I?m looking to get stronger and add to my physique, but after my experience with Tren I only want to run compounds that INCREASE libido, not decrease it.

Really appreciate the help boys. I?ve posted my stats a bunch of times in the past and I?ve run over a dozen cycles so I?m good to go for this next one.

So I officially decided to come off the Tren. The whole point of being on cycle is to increase confidence, health and feel good around the ladies. Tren is giving me ED, so no thanks to that.

I want to order some new gear today but I need help on which new cycle to start. If I want max libido, obviously I should run test... but what else? I know masteron is good for sex drive and aesthetics.

What else is good for sex drive?

Obviously I?m looking to get stronger and add to my physique, but after my experience with Tren I only want to run compounds that INCREASE libido, not decrease it.

Really appreciate the help boys. I?ve posted my stats a bunch of times in the past and I?ve run over a dozen cycles so I?m good to go for this next one.

Tren has horrible sides that being one of them, some guys get lucky and never get ed others get it and freak out, personally I'd never run tren, I'd stick with a test base and toss in s23 or yk11 from sarms.forsale our site sponsor tons of guys get great results with those 2 compounds and running test along side it

I mean 300mg test/600mg EQ is a tried and true combo.

If money is flowing get some primobolan it?s by far my favorite steroid. Not going to blow up but the lean clean gains are second to none.

Proviron is essentially oral mast have you tried that or do you get thinning hair on that too?

I mean 300mg test/600mg EQ is a tried and true combo.

If money is flowing get some primobolan it?s by far my favorite steroid. Not going to blow up but the lean clean gains are second to none.

Proviron is essentially oral mast have you tried that or do you get thinning hair on that too?

Money is flowing so I?ll try the primo. What would the dose be? I?ve never taken it before. And I take Proviron every week no issues with hair.

Yea so primo is usually run in the 500mg/600mg a week level. Some will go higher but my fav cycle to date has been 300mg test and 600mg of primo a week. Got stronger and leaner and physique was on point.

Dylan I know is a huge proponent of primo too it?s an amazing compound.

Yea so primo is usually run in the 500mg/600mg a week level. Some will go higher but my fav cycle to date has been 300mg test and 600mg of primo a week. Got stronger and leaner and physique was on point.

Dylan I know is a huge proponent of primo too it?s an amazing compound.

How was your libido on that cycle?

I had no issues at all. I also always run proviron at 50mg just in case but libido was great.

Only needed low dose AI too.

I agree with awm and would absolutely run Proviron with any cycle. You will notice a big difference in libido and it will make the other steroids more effective.

Money is flowing so I?ll try the primo. What would the dose be? I?ve never taken it before. And I take Proviron every week no issues with hair.
500-600 mg is the sweet spot... 400 will get you results but if you want to get the most out of it, bump to 500 or 600... any primo questions you have, thats my wheelhouse over any other compound

I run real conservative cycles now just a low Test dose and HGH. My physique looks way better now on and off cycle. I wish I would have know more isn?t always better when I first started lol

Primo would be a great option. It's a very mild feel good drug that gives nice gains and is great for enhancing your physique

Primo puts a beating on my prostate something awful. Not for me...

Any other suggestions besides primo? I?ll run anything that doesn?t f*** with libido. I need to pack on some more muscle so I want to add something in that works nice.

6?4
237 pounds right now
About 15% body fat

equipoise is a good option or if you want something that wont be too suppressive, there are exellent sarms options

equipoise is a good option or if you want something that wont be too suppressive, there are exellent sarms options

Honestly running a gear cycle kind of scares me with all the side effects and I know nothing is 100% safe and has negatives, I have fallen in love with sarms, I'm 17 days in and I make constant strides forward, strength keeps slowly increasing im getting amazing pumps and workouts in cardio is a breeze, im noticing small changes every day. I'd rather have some thing less suppressive that I can run more times after time off and bounce back a than the opposite, I am loving the cycle u put me on.

Honestly running a gear cycle kind of scares me with all the side effects and I know nothing is 100% safe and has negatives, I have fallen in love with sarms, I'm 17 days in and I make constant strides forward, strength keeps slowly increasing im getting amazing pumps and workouts in cardio is a breeze, im noticing small changes every day. I'd rather have some thing less suppressive that I can run more times after time off and bounce back a than the opposite, I am loving the cycle u put me on.

Thats where its at bro. Im not running any more gear cycles

Top Bottom