napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Input On A Healing/Recomp Cycle (SARMS & Peptides)

Ldaddy32

Hey guys,

I'm designing a healing/recomp cycle and could use some input/suggestions/corrections.

I'm 22, 6', 205 lbs @ 14%BF. I've been lifting consistently for 8 years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently running Mod-GRF 1-29 & Ipamorelin at 175mcg/175mcg three times a day.

I'm also using TB-500 at 500mcg twice a day. I'm almost 4 weeks in to both of these.

I just ordered 8 weeks worth of GW-501516, LGD, & Ostarine from Sarmsx.com to use for the remaining 8 weeks of my peptide cycle.

I also ordered 1 bottle of liquiaro and 8 weeks worth of SR-9009 from peptideswarehouse.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosages I plan on running:

GW @ 20mg/day dosed all at once preworkout.
LGD @ 10mg/day dosed all at once when I wake up.
Ostarine @ 20mg/day dosed all at once when I wake up.
SR-9009 @ 20mg/day dosed half when I wake up, and half before dinner.
LiquiAro @ 12.5mg/EOD not sure when to take this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For PCT:

I have Nolva, Clomid, & HCG prescriptions and need some help putting together dosages.

Ideally, I would like to leave out clomid if possible because I've used it before and it made me super depressed.

I'm using Mike Maher's Agressive Strength Testosterone Booster & Estrogen Control throughout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Notes:

For my diet, I'm primarily in ketosis most of the time, but occasionally carb up with sweet potatoes/organic squash.

I'm working with Ben Greenfield monitoring my blood levels and designing my diet/training program.

For a rough idea I eat:

I eat organic kale/vegan protein smoothies with sprouted almonds/mct oils and Himalayan salts and raw cacao nibs for breakfast.

Lunch is grass fed lamb with organic raw radishes/spinach and other organic veggies with avocados.

Dinner is something like wild caught salmon, organic brussel sprouts steamed in organic coconut oil & pasture raised eggs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would appreciate any comments/critiques before I add in the SARMS. Thanks in advance!
Will keep you guys updated with the progress.

Hey bro, let me help,you fix this a little. You have the right idea with your cycle, but a couple,things need changed. You really should stretch your cycle out for 12 weeks to get the most out of it, and I strongly suggest adding in MK-677 which will greatly enhance your healing and recovery even further.malsomyour dosing on SR9009 and Ostarine are off and need fixed. You also should not need Aromasin during the cycle, but it's good to hav on hand in case. Sarms do not aromatizes into estrogen.

I'll give you your pct below. DO NOT use HCG in pct. that is a huge no no

Here is how your layout should look

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks for chiming in Rick. I appreciate it!

The correction on my dosing is going to be a life saver.

Will I still see results with 8 weeks or should I save my SARMS for when I can do the full 12?
I'm going to be traveling a bunch 8 weeks from now so I'm kind of timing it to finish up around then, but can always hold off.

I was thinking about MK-677 but might that be overkill with me already dosing with ModGRF/Ipamorelin?
Doesn't MK-677 boost IGF-1 as well? I'm a bit hesitant to boost that much.

Also, debating throwing RAD-140 into the mix. What do you think?

Thanks for chiming in Rick. I appreciate it!

The correction on my dosing is going to be a life saver.

Will I still see results with 8 weeks or should I save my SARMS for when I can do the full 12?
I'm going to be traveling a bunch 8 weeks from now so I'm kind of timing it to finish up around then, but can always hold off.

I was thinking about MK-677 but might that be overkill with me already dosing with ModGRF/Ipamorelin?
Doesn't MK-677 boost IGF-1 as well? I'm a bit hesitant to boost that much.

Also, debating throwing RAD-140 into the mix. What do you think?

It would definitely be best to go 12 weeks if you can, so even if you need to wait I think it's worth it. Adding MK-677 won't be overkill at all. I highly suggest it, and you will not boost your IGF levels too much I assure you.

If you have the means to do RAD-140 it absolutely would be an excellent addition to your stack as well, so I encourage it

Hey guys,

I'm designing a healing/recomp cycle and could use some input/suggestions/corrections.

I'm 22, 6', 205 lbs @ 14%BF. I've been lifting consistently for 8 years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently running Mod-GRF 1-29 & Ipamorelin at 175mcg/175mcg three times a day.

I'm also using TB-500 at 500mcg twice a day. I'm almost 4 weeks in to both of these.

I just ordered 8 weeks worth of GW-501516, LGD, & Ostarine from Sarmsx.com to use for the remaining 8 weeks of my peptide cycle.

I also ordered 1 bottle of liquiaro and 8 weeks worth of SR-9009 from peptideswarehouse.com.

Dosages I plan on running:

GW @ 20mg/day dosed all at once preworkout.
LGD @ 10mg/day dosed all at once when I wake up.
Ostarine @ 20mg/day dosed all at once when I wake up.
SR-9009 @ 20mg/day dosed half when I wake up, and half before dinner.
LiquiAro @ 12.5mg/EOD not sure when to take this.

For PCT:

I have Nolva, Clomid, & HCG prescriptions and need some help putting together dosages.

Ideally, I would like to leave out clomid if possible because I've used it before and it made me super depressed.

I'm using Mike Maher's Agressive Strength Testosterone Booster & Estrogen Control throughout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Notes:

For my diet, I'm primarily in ketosis most of the time, but occasionally carb up with sweet potatoes/organic squash.

I'm working with Ben Greenfield monitoring my blood levels and designing my diet/training program.

For a rough idea I eat:

I eat organic kale/vegan protein smoothies with sprouted almonds/mct oils and Himalayan salts and raw cacao nibs for breakfast.

Lunch is grass fed lamb with organic raw radishes/spinach and other organic veggies with avocados.

Dinner is something like wild caught salmon, organic brussel sprouts steamed in organic coconut oil & pasture raised eggs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would appreciate any comments/critiques before I add in the SARMS. Thanks in advance!
Will keep you guys updated with the progress.

fuck me bro... the only thing you did wrong here was order sarms from pw or ANYTHING for that matter... bro, don't make this mistake again... they were one of the only sources ever kicked off the forum here for selling pure shit quality and being so misleading... they were even forcing reps to leave feedback on other sites and then not even paying them their rep pay etc... ask jacksteel, who had the ethics to refuse such a ridiculous request anyway...

DEFINITELY add rad to the stack... have you seen the healing and recovery stack? https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC this is the stack... you can get it all here and i would highly recommend adding rad as well... if you have any questions whatsoever, dont hesitate to let me know...

Damnnn, I wanted to order the SR from Sarmsx but it was out of stock :/

Am I in danger taking the stuff from PW? Should I literally throw it out when it arrives or will it just be less effective?

Also, would you rather do 12 weeks of the things I've already listed, or 8 weeks of all that PLUS the RAD? (I have to choose due to money).

Damnnn, I wanted to order the SR from Sarmsx but it was out of stock :/

Am I in danger taking the stuff from PW? Should I literally throw it out when it arrives or will it just be less effective?

Also, would you rather do 12 weeks of the things I've already listed, or 8 weeks of all that PLUS the RAD? (I have to choose due to money).

i would not touch anything from pw... i know their so called sarms are sold to them from a middle man through yet another person... they don't even produce their own so how in the world do they even know whats in them? they had the strangest concentrations... mk2866 was like 33 mg/ml or something completely ridiculous... it doesn't even make sense..

i would add rad and go 12 weeks bro... i think you missed something on the web site... you can get two bottles of rad for the same price as three... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-testolone-rad-140 so go the 12 weeks...

Thanks Dylan.

I was wondering if the SARMS react with each other -- so when I'm dosing 6 mL in the am of total liquids, should I dose one compound...wait 60 seconds, then take the next? Or is it okay to rapid fire and just down them all as quick as I can?

Top Bottom