napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help reading liquid labels

nashaborten

Ok guys so i'm new to using gear and sarms and it seems like all dosages are mg but all the bottles come in ml. So I looked up the conversion but it seems to be a math equation for a rocket scientist. Basically I want to make sure I am reading these bottles the way I think they are meant to read before I screw myself. For instance, I got some GW-501516 from sarmsx and on the bottom of the bottle it says:
30ml 20mgs/mL
Do this mean, that this is a 30ml bottle that will provide 20mgs of GW per 1 ml filled in the dropper? So if I understand this, basically I have 30 doses of the recommended 20mg a day of GW?
Thanks.

Ok guys so i'm new to using gear and sarms and it seems like all dosages are mg but all the bottles come in ml. So I looked up the conversion but it seems to be a math equation for a rocket scientist. Basically I want to make sure I am reading these bottles the way I think they are meant to read before I screw myself. For instance, I got some GW-501516 from sarmsx and on the bottom of the bottle it says:
30ml 20mgs/mL
Do this mean, that this is a 30ml bottle that will provide 20mgs of GW per 1 ml filled in the dropper? So if I understand this, basically I have 30 doses of the recommended 20mg a day of GW?
Thanks.

That's exactly right bro. It's not complicated at all. It's very simple.

The concentration is the amount of product in one location of solution, so you would draw 1ml of liquid to get 20mg of GW, etc...

And yes all the bottles contain 30ml of solution

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's exactly right bro. It's not complicated at all. It's very simple.

The concentration is the amount of product in one location of solution, so you would draw 1ml of liquid to get 20mg of GW, etc...

And yes all the bottles contain 30ml of solution

Hey RickRock thanks for helping me out so quick. I am trying to figure out this forum stuff, never been very good online. So I tried to send you a PM about the price list for the Test C but not sure if I did it correct. I clicked on your name, then clicked on visitor messages I think, and wrote you the message. Do you know if you got it or did I do it wrong?

Hey RickRock thanks for helping me out so quick. I am trying to figure out this forum stuff, never been very good online. So I tried to send you a PM about the price list for the Test C but not sure if I did it correct. I clicked on your name, then clicked on visitor messages I think, and wrote you the message. Do you know if you got it or did I do it wrong?

I didn't get it. But it's all good man. I'll just send you the price list directly and pm it to you. :)

Hey so you recommended I do 350mg test c for 12 weeks. So if I get test c at 250mg/ml in a 20ml bottle then is my math correct at
250×20=5000
5000 ÷ 350 = 14.28
So basically a single 20ml bottle will provide me 14 injections at 350mg?

Hey so you recommended I do 350mg test c for 12 weeks. So if I get test c at 250mg/ml in a 20ml bottle then is my math correct at
250×20=5000
5000 ÷ 350 = 14.28
So basically a single 20ml bottle will provide me 14 injections at 350mg?
That's exactly right bro.

Thanks you've been a big help. I'll have more questions soon and look forward to hearing from you.
No problem at all man. Let me know if you have any other questions

yeah you got it down bro.

are you ready for a cycle bro?? what are your stats?

I getting all my ducks in a row so that I can take my first cycle. 35 years old, 5'11", 180 lbs, 12% bf. Theres a lot of information that I have had to attempt at somewhat undetstanding before I even try this journey. I was honestly pretty fucking naive when it came to using gear. Found that out real quick once I came across Dylan on youtube. So I have been taking the necessary steps to put myself in the proper position to be ready.

I getting all my ducks in a row so that I can take my first cycle. 35 years old, 5'11", 180 lbs, 12% bf. Theres a lot of information that I have had to attempt at somewhat undetstanding before I even try this journey. I was honestly pretty fucking naive when it came to using gear. Found that out real quick once I came across Dylan on youtube. So I have been taking the necessary steps to put myself in the proper position to be ready.

right on man. have you ever used SARMS?

That's dactyl the right way to go about it man. It's nice seeing someone take the right steps before jumping into anything

right on man. have you ever used SARMS?

Other than the current bottle of GW-501516 I am taking, which I guess to be technical I learned from Dylan's videos is a PPAR-delta Agonist and not actually a SARM then the answer would be no sir. Other than incorrectly using prohormones 10 years ago for a couple months I've trained naturally my whole life.

That's dactyl the right way to go about it man. It's nice seeing someone take the right steps before jumping into anything

I have the members here to thank for this. If you guys hadn't been so openly honest with me when Dylan first set me up here, i'd be screwed.
Theres a personal trainer at my gym I suspected was not natural. I started talking to him and he very openly said he runs "the real shit". I was after some basic information on how to avoid gyno because I got it from misusing prohormones. So I figured if he could tell me the tips I needed i'd be good to go. He made it sound easy. He said, "I get my shit from my buddy, and run it like this....." So I approached you guys and said, "where can I get this......so I can run it like the trainer at my gym"......long story short, and a lot of fucking researching later, which has actually turned out to be some very interesting shit, I have realized why you guys initially chewed my ass for asking such stupid questions. Look like the trainer at my gym is running gear off some bro-science shit and he doesn't really know what the fuck hes doing. So sure, he might look good now, but after learning from you guys, i'd say he's fucked for the future. So I have learned that, THERE IS NO EASY WAY!!!!!!! Hard work is what its going to take, and theres 2 ways to go about it. The smart way taking all the proper steps which sounds like a more logical route to me........or the dumb dangerous route. This is why I appreciate all the help from all the members here. I am going to ask a million questions until I am comfortable and feel as if I understand whats going to happen so I can do it right.....opposed to taking the bro-science advise from the dumbass at my gym and running a test/dbol/tren cycle first time without an AI nor a PCT set up just cuz its what his dude has on hand.

I have the members here to thank for this. If you guys hadn't been so openly honest with me when Dylan first set me up here, i'd be screwed.
Theres a personal trainer at my gym I suspected was not natural. I started talking to him and he very openly said he runs "the real shit". I was after some basic information on how to avoid gyno because I got it from misusing prohormones. So I figured if he could tell me the tips I needed i'd be good to go. He made it sound easy. He said, "I get my shit from my buddy, and run it like this....." So I approached you guys and said, "where can I get this......so I can run it like the trainer at my gym"......long story short, and a lot of fucking researching later, which has actually turned out to be some very interesting shit, I have realized why you guys initially chewed my ass for asking such stupid questions. Look like the trainer at my gym is running gear off some bro-science shit and he doesn't really know what the fuck hes doing. So sure, he might look good now, but after learning from you guys, i'd say he's fucked for the future. So I have learned that, THERE IS NO EASY WAY!!!!!!! Hard work is what its going to take, and theres 2 ways to go about it. The smart way taking all the proper steps which sounds like a more logical route to me........or the dumb dangerous route. This is why I appreciate all the help from all the members here. I am going to ask a million questions until I am comfortable and feel as if I understand whats going to happen so I can do it right.....opposed to taking the bro-science advise from the dumbass at my gym and running a test/dbol/tren cycle first time without an AI nor a PCT set up just cuz its what his dude has on hand.
im so happy that you are seeing things for what they are.. you are going to go a very long way with this kind of understanding bro.. im really proud of you for putting in the time and effort to really learn this properly.. you deserve a lot of respect for that and you absolutely have mine...

im so happy that you are seeing things for what they are.. you are going to go a very long way with this kind of understanding bro.. im really proud of you for putting in the time and effort to really learn this properly.. you deserve a lot of respect for that and you absolutely have mine...

Thanks for setting me up here. If you would had just gave me an answer to my origional question when I found you, I'd be in a real bad spot taking some real bad advise from a guy who don't know shit. Instead you questioned my intentions which I am thankful for because it exposed my flaws on a subject I never knew was so in depth. After you mentioned long ester earlier I looked up esters and read the most in depth article about how esters are attached at the 17th carbon position(in most cases) and that the purpose of esters basically regulates the release of the parent stetoid its attached to......ect. There is some serious shit to learn. Thanks for all you've done for me. I'll have more questions soon.

Thanks for setting me up here. If you would had just gave me an answer to my origional question when I found you, I'd be in a real bad spot taking some real bad advise from a guy who don't know shit. Instead you questioned my intentions which I am thankful for because it exposed my flaws on a subject I never knew was so in depth. After you mentioned long ester earlier I looked up esters and read the most in depth article about how esters are attached at the 17th carbon position(in most cases) and that the purpose of esters basically regulates the release of the parent stetoid its attached to......ect. There is some serious shit to learn. Thanks for all you've done for me. I'll have more questions soon.
for sure bro and thats why with EVERY question i dig far deeper... just because a person asks a question, it does not mean it should be answered how they ask... their intentions may be completely wrong and i have to find out what exactly is intended and then try to prevent any harm from being done, which you can see, is what i do daily... im so happy that i was able to help you and just let me know any time you have further questions...

Top Bottom