napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need cycle Help!!

hamesses

Hi Dylan,

First I would like to say that am a big Fan I always admired your videos and your knowledge.

Am currently planning to start a new cycle ( only Oral ) for 8 weeks no pins.

The cycle will be consisting of the following.

DBOL 10MG 4 weeks

ANAVAR 10M 4-5 weeks

Note that I already got in hands

100 tabs of DBOL by Bio Human Labs

100 Tabs of Anavar by SIS Oral Labs

I know you that you will pull your hair off cause you mentioned not to do Orals without TEST by All means 😊.

But I can’t inject anything in my body. I will pass out if I see the pin 😃

My Goal from this Cycle is to gain strength and bloaty shape mass + strength from the DBOL and then hardening things with Anavar.

Here’s the full picture of my cycle.

Would be appreciated if you advise if it’s good to go or I need to modify the dosages from the Dbol or The Var or the PCT.

Weeks

DBOL

ANAVAR

Armidix

Nolvadex

Clomid

Week 1

20 MG per Day

0.25mg

Week 2

30 MG per Day

0.25mg

Week 3

30 MG per Day

0.25mg

Week 4

30 MG per Day

30MG

0.25mg

10MG

Week 5

40MG

10MG

Week 6

50MG

10MG

Week 7

60MG

10MG

Week 8

60MG

50MG

Week 9

50MG

Supplements in hand :

Whey protein

Creatine

Bcaa

Milk thistle

Liv 52

Fish oil

I really will be appreciated if you advised me on this.

the only advise i have for you is to not do something SO STUPID... this is beyond stupid man... there's not ONE thing good about it... you dont even know how to properly protect yourself with orals... you dont address blood pressure, cholesterol, kidneys etc. etc... its horrible top to bottom... like i said, there's literally not one good thing about it... you never run oral steroids without test and stacking them at female doses? i would never recommend steroid use to you at this time

Absolutely no way in hell anyone with a brain would advise this. Orals only without test is a big no. If you don't want to inject stick with sarms.

I didn't see any stats posted either which is required for advice

You can't pin cuz you will pass out then steroids arnt for you plain and simple ur looking for any easy way out looks like find a new hobby

Top Bottom