bannednutritionnapsgear

Need advice from my Bro's....

KvnLws

Summer is almost here... Or if you live in NC like I do. The summer months are almost here, but the cold weather remains. Those who know a little about me know that I keep my stacks low and mild. I wanted to run this by you all and get input.

The summer stack:

100mg Primo 1xweek
125mg Test Cyp 1xweek
2IU HGH 1xday

Any other suggestions for keeping the skin paper thin and abs showing?

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I respect the low dosage plan bro. I think you have a great mindset with that. However, I do think you need to run a little more primo to see anything effective. I can't see 100mg doing anything honestly

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Well this depends if you are on TRT. Is this your TRT protocol or a cycle? Will you PCT?

Please post your full stats when asking for cycle advice...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
you are so vague bro, how can anyone help you? age/height/weight/body fat? this looks like trt? please give more info man...

KvnLws

Oh my bad guys...
Ht: 66"
Wt:168 (goal is 160 )
BF: 15% (about two months ago on calipers) I think it may be slightly lower now...

Currently training 4 on 1 off...
High rep
20-30 mins cardio

KvnLws

Honestly bro I have never PCT'd. However, after gaining a lot of knowledge from you and the other bros. I think I should.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Honestly bro I have never PCT'd. However, after gaining a lot of knowledge from you and the other bros. I think I should.
Have you ever had bloodwork done? I really think that's where you need to start

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
dude, DO NOT run anything without bloodwork first... never pct'd? good lord... get bloodwork before ANYTHING else

KvnLws

I do have bloods. However, they are not here in from of me. I will post them when I get home. Cut me some slack Dylan. Im from the old school bro....lol

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I do have bloods. However, they are not here in from of me. I will post them when I get home. Cut me some slack Dylan. Im from the old school bro....lol
Sounds good bro. Just post those numbers up here as soon as you have them