napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Thoughts on YK11 and S-23: A new video by the SARMS Expert

This was a great video, checked it out last night. I think it is great that DG is clear about how his views have changed over time. Too many guys out there are just pure hypocrites but Dylan makes sure safety and health is always number 1. We are lucky to have S4S on here as a sarms source so we are getting legit products. I really like that the video is clear about these 2 compounds being classified as sarms in the BB community but explaining what they really are based on their chemical makeup.

This was a great video, checked it out last night. I think it is great that DG is clear about how his views have changed over time. Too many guys out there are just pure hypocrites but Dylan makes sure safety and health is always number 1. We are lucky to have S4S on here as a sarms source so we are getting legit products. I really like that the video is clear about these 2 compounds being classified as sarms in the BB community but explaining what they really are based on their chemical makeup.
I really appreciate that brother, thank you!

exactly. you don't grow and gain knowledge otherwise

Top Bottom