napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARM's log kind of.

littlefrank

Ok guys. Starting a SARM's log kind of. Mainly what I mean is I will be back to write down how it's going once or twice a week but won't be logging daily with workouts and food consumption.

Starting on S4, MK2866 and GW501516. I will be running 8-12 weeks. Currently on 4ius daily of gh. And this is I would say a bridge to my next cycle starting at the end of May. I will run a post I believe since S4 not so much but MK2866 can be sort of suppressive. So I may run a clomid or ndex pct with a few natural test boosters. I will keep you guys posted. Currently 5'8 and bouncing between 223-227. 14-15% body fat(haven't checked it in awhile). A bit heavier than I'd like to be but for some reason the last month and a half has been consumed with a lot of bad meals and drinking. Main reason I am running a non extensive log to see where I land at the end of it with its muscle gaining/ fat burning capabilities. And also so you guys get some feedback on how I liked them. I would use mk677 but I have GH so I'll run it maybe later.

excellent brother! im looking forward to your results and im always here to help if you need me!

I'll be following bro! I'm interested to see how everything treats you. Keep us updated!

I knew it, I posted a while back that I believe "little frank to be a moniker. 225 at 5'8 14-15% indeed. lol Curious to see how this treats ya.

Yeah thanks man! Your advice, logs and information are really helpful and it helps I'm 27, I think anyway because time is on my side.
absolutely it is brother... im always here if you need me and im looking forward to your results on this cycle

c87a64640add85035ef449fa32928ad8.jpg

Alright guys took this last night for the log. First pic I've ever posted of me on the forums but yeah had to get it up. Feeling good still need to dial in my damn diet but I have a plan I just get so lazy it's hard for me to want to eat clean all the time.

Feeling the benefits of MK2866 already with its slight healing properties little things that felt kind of off are feeling good and the S4 haven't noticed the pump benefit just yet but feeling nice and thick and GW501516 seems to be pushing me in the gym. Hitting my sets a lot harder with a lot less rest I feel like.

Implemented cardio again. About 3-4 times a week at a decent intensity till I get bored ha. About 20-30 mins. I hate cardio.

excellent brother! keep up the great work... there's PLENTY to come for you in the gains department and im looking forward to seeing your progress

Top Bottom