napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My liver is angry[emoji35]

Lol, its hard to find a good doc these days that wants to actually make a difference in people's lives. A lot are only there for a paycheck

It's the litigators that are fucking everything up.The docs are just covering their own asses.There's big $$ in malpractice suits & they're usually settled for high dollar amounts,resulting in an increase(think $10K minimum) in premiums.How'd you like to pay an extra $10k a year for not following protocol?It's out of their hands bro.

Last edited:
Your two liver enzymes ARE of concern.That is in the range of alcoholism. Mine are both 25, so you can see how much higher you are than even max normal of 40 or so. You must feel like shit between the enzymes being high , the low estrogen,and the low test. So you had this bloodwork done whilst you were off of all steroids and were done with pct is that correct? How much and how often are you taking Ibuprofen? If you go back to trt I would leave out any AI until you get bloods. In the mean time keep taking your supps,especially the milk thistle and the tudca. Give me your ibufrofen schedule and I can change it around for you. Lay off of all sugar, and booze.

I feel like total garbage. Zero sex drive. I so wanna go back on test but I know I won't get the Trt from the doc.

I don't drink at all. Day 2 of no sugar/keto. I generally take the ibuprofen afternoon and at bedtime. The knee doc gave me 600mg ibuprofen. I take one when it hurts the most at noontime.

I think the best supplement for your livef, kidneys, and heart is Cycle Support by Iron Labs. It's on Amazon. You should look into medicinal cannabis for your pain instead of those prescirbed DEATH pills.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It's the litigators that are fucking everything up.The docs are just covering their own asses.There's big $$ in malpractice suits & they're usually settled for high dollar amounts,resulting in an increase(think $10K minimum) in premiums.How'd you like to pay an extra $10k a year for not following protocol?It's out of their hands bro.

Then why is it that one doctor may not decide to perscribe something to one patient, then that patient goes to another doc and that doc gives them a script ? Its becauze every doctor has the right to make an informed decision they are all different has nothing to do with their insurance covering premiums and has everything to do with the doctors discretion. Which is why some are better than others

Then why is it that one doctor may not decide to perscribe something to one patient, then that patient goes to another doc and that doc gives them a script ? Its becauze every doctor has the right to make an informed decision they are all different has nothing to do with their insurance covering premiums and has everything to do with the doctors discretion. Which is why some are better than others

It just hits a nerve with me bro.My general practitioner is like my best friend.We're the same age.We grew up together.It's not a good time to be a doctor.With the insurance companies dictating what they do & having the crooked assed government backing them up.He told me some wild shit.They're more likely to get sued over the most tiniest infraction than any other profession.

I'll leave it at that.I don't want to stomp on the OP's thread & take it off topic.

Actually the TBol kickstart made me feel sluggish. Definitely no more Orals!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you absolutely felt sluggish due to your liver not processing the tbol... this is why im done with orals... this type of thing... my values were nowhere near elevated like yours but on this cycle, epistane recked mine too... its not worth it... you wont see that with injectables and sarms bro... not at all but throw orals in there and this is the type of shit that comes with it... yours are on the extreme side though... its concerning honestly... it looks like you have other contributing factors there but i have no clue what you have done in the past, personal life etc. but they are at a level that most definitely is concerning, which you already know...

you absolutely felt sluggish due to your liver not processing the tbol... this is why im done with orals... this type of thing... my values were nowhere near elevated like yours but on this cycle, epistane recked mine too... its not worth it... you wont see that with injectables and sarms bro... not at all but throw orals in there and this is the type of shit that comes with it... yours are on the extreme side though... its concerning honestly... it looks like you have other contributing factors there but i have no clue what you have done in the past, personal life etc. but they are at a level that most definitely is concerning, which you already know...

I looked back on my bloodwork over the past several years. Seems my liver enzymes were always elevated...about 10 iu/l above the normal range. Obviously the orals plus the drugs/anesthesia from the surgeries had an impact.

Dylan...any chance I can get these numbers back down?

Bro..your liver enzymes aren't just a little bit off...they are fucked. You better stay on tudca and milk thistle for at least another 3 months. Take a lot of metamucil to keep yourself cleaned out. This amy help avoid encephalothopy. Your estrogen should be 20 min,your test is low and your liver is in a struggle. I am postive that you have something else going on with your liver, so get to the hepatologist asap.There is NOTHING Dylan or I or drb can do for you at this point.
DrB told me to lay off of orals over 5 years ago and I did listen except for winstrol.Then one day even the winstrol left me feeling lethargic.
Orals suck and they should only be used by competitors.If you cannot grow on deca and test then something else is wrong i.e. diet, routine.

I looked back on my bloodwork over the past several years. Seems my liver enzymes were always elevated...about 10 iu/l above the normal range. Obviously the orals plus the drugs/anesthesia from the surgeries had an impact.

Dylan...any chance I can get these numbers back down?

do you have any history of liver problems before anabolics? drinking issues? have you used A LOT of orals over the years? have you used protection when using orals? your going to need A LONG time away from ANYTHING that could have any sort of bearing on your liver health whatsoever... i mean, dont even be in the same room as something that could effect it... you need serious detoxifying.. i would highly recommend not only taking tudca, milk thistle etc. but also being in the sauna frequently... 4-5 days per week... a detoxifying body wrap once a week would also be ideal... your going to have to really do some different type of things than your used to for a longer period of time to get these values down... NO MORE ORALS period... they are clearly not for you... your body DOES NOT like them whatsoever...

Top Bottom