napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MY Blood work results

Ahh...that good... they're usually pretty stingy with the prescription amount once my doctor got me in the range of 300 that was it only gives me 3 months worth at 150 mg every other week.... needless to say I self-medicate to 150 per week...... yeah you would definitely think up in the pinning would raise your numbers.... take into consideration sus has three different Esters I believe or at least two.... I know how you feel when you lose that bite feel like it ain't working sucks LOL.... I've actually found coming back down to the 150 a week from 250 my libido came back... of course I wasn't controlling estrogen like an idiot good luck my man good thing we got the big brothers to look over us man these guys know their s***

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm surprised doctor only medicated you to 300. That's a pretty low number, if it was 2 weeks post injection then would be so-so, but biweekly injections are silly IMO. I personally need 200/wk to put me at a low of 700-730ish 7 days after injection.

I'm surprised doctor only medicated you to 300. That's a pretty low number, if it was 2 weeks post injection then would be so-so, but biweekly injections are silly IMO. I personally need 200/wk to put me at a low of 700-730ish 7 days after injection.
I have been self medicating with out the dr. I was only doing 1 pin a week. I did 2 the past 3 weeks to just see what my results would be. I knew something wasnt right with this batch of gear.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ya if I remember correctly it was on my off week I did Blood and I was running about 380 with the 150 Mg eow... which was okay considering at my lowest point I was 177 but as we all know I wanted to at least be in the 7 to 800.. range..lol if I ain't got that morning wood I ain't happy ain't no damn reason why a 39 year old man should not have any interest in sex LOL...

Ya if I remember correctly it was on my off week I did Blood and I was running about 380 with the 150 Mg eow... which was okay considering at my lowest point I was 177 but as we all know I wanted to at least be in the 7 to 800.. range..lol if I ain't got that morning wood I ain't happy ain't no damn reason why a 39 year old man should not have any interest in sex LOL...

Gettin wood has never been a issue. Thank goodness. My wife n I are swingers so if there is no wood then there is no fun. Lol.

Gettin wood has never been a issue. Thank goodness. My wife n I are swingers so if there is no wood then there is no fun. Lol.

Whooowiii this guy .... it ain't the gear you're using all your s*** up lmao.....good for you....

Top Bottom