napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mmm, Valhalla!!

Boxy B

Wanted to let you guys know, my goods showed up today and I cannot WAIT to try this out!!

Ms NY was awesome in keeping contact with me and the "Welcome to the Valhalla Family" thank you card brought a smile to my face. You guys are awesome! Both of my gear head friends said the new run looks sexy!

I'll let you guys know how it goes, SERIOUSLY looking forward to it from all the positive posts I read!
715990cb403d9fc6c953edc183863df6.jpg

Wanted to let you guys know, my goods showed up today and I cannot WAIT to try this out!!

Ms NY was awesome in keeping contact with me and the "Welcome to the Valhalla Family" thank you card brought a smile to my face. You guys are awesome! Both of my gear head friends said the new run looks sexy!

I'll let you guys know how it goes, SERIOUSLY looking forward to it from all the positive posts I read!

Man, I can not wait until I can order my gear!!! 13 more days of medical college then off to work!! Want my EQ 300 or better and my Tren E 225!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's this cyle gona be layed out bro?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

How's this cyle gona be layed out bro?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
1-16 Test @ 312mg/wk
1-16 Deca @ 312mg/wk
1-16 EQ @ 750mg/wk
1-16 Caber @ .5mg E3D
1-18 Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD

19-22 PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Reason for the 312 and 750 is only because I can't math my way to get 350 and 800 from the Test/Deca and EQ (respectively)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I can custom just about anything bud

VALHALLA CEO

[email protected]

Ok! Eq 500 it is! So EQ 300 is stock and 500 special order? Is just much easier to pin higher concentration! Can not wait to get me Valhalla gear abd start next cycle! Grrrrrrrr!
66398aca64efc8ad6ebd98a6d458f2e9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Extra $7 fee for calling it 'Calhalla'... additional $3 Viking Insult Tax. $10 total additional restitution for 1st time violation... don't let this happen again! Next violation is Banishment.

Question... For the multidose vials, does everyone draw up their compounds into the same syringe and pin once?

I'm used to using ampoules and that's what I would do but my measurements were exact. With the multidose I'll have to count hash marks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom