napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 with 16 hour intermittent fasting to get lean

harbanter

Hey guys,

So I've been doing IF for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. The whole point of IF is to eat fat stores and to sky rocket your natural GH. Wondering what would happen if you threw MK-677 into the mix to get an even bigger GH response. I'm also curious to see how MK-677 does with acne because I know GH clears the skin and what not. I've got so,e non steroid induced acne that I want to clear.

Also I'm aware that your hunger hormone might make it difficult to remain in the fasted state but I guess just smash down black coffee and mineral water?

Thanks

I can't help you with the question, but I'd also like to know! :)

However, I've been doing IF for the better part of 1.5 years now, and I started taking MK677 last Tuesday.. MK most certainly have increased my appetite, but fasting is an ingrained habit for me at this point, it hasn't been a problem at all. Once your body and mind gets used to IF, it's not a problem. :)

Hey guys,

So I've been doing IF for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. The whole point of IF is to eat fat stores and to sky rocket your natural GH. Wondering what would happen if you threw MK-677 into the mix to get an even bigger GH response. I'm also curious to see how MK-677 does with acne because I know GH clears the skin and what not. I've got so,e non steroid induced acne that I want to clear.

Also I'm aware that your hunger hormone might make it difficult to remain in the fasted state but I guess just smash down black coffee and mineral water?

Thanks

Alright, getting a few things straight, coming from a guy that did plenty of research in the matter, as well as had done IF for 14 months. Before I get into this - IF is a tool in the toolbox, some people enjoy it, some people find it to be a great way to get control over their eating habits. It ain't no unicorn like the KinoBody guy says, otherwise everyone would look like him on IF.

"The whole point of IF is to eat fat stores and to sky rocket your natural GH"
Your Natural GH doesn't spike as much as you think. I have fasted for 3 weeks, having only water, I do so every 2 years, your GH is virtually never suppressed, and when I got blood work done and compared it with my IF as well as my normal diet, the results were minuscule, it's also supported by research.
The efficacy of IF to lose weight simply results from overall calorie deficit due to a narrow feeding window allowing potentially less calorie intake.

"Wondering what would happen if you threw MK-677 into the mix to get an even bigger GH response"
It would help greatly, but I find it somewhat funny, because you're essentially saying "I'm getting great speed on my bicycle, I wonder what'll happen if I hook up a space shuttle to the back of it". Those are not comparable. Just so you know, people on this forum experience twice the spike in GH after a ripping weight workout than you do on your diet. Also research supported. From what you're saying it seems to me that your knowldge on how it truly affects the endocrine axis comes from Youtubers, and not from academic sources or bloodwork.

"Also I'm aware that your hunger hormone might make it difficult to remain in the fasted state but I guess just smash down black coffee and mineral water?"
Not sure what "hormone" you are talking about, but I get the point. Trust me, if you can't fast for 16 hours before you eat and not feel hungry, you may be fairly new to IF. You need to truly learn the difference between hunger and HUNGER. Stick to your IF, maintain discipline, drink a lot of water, carbonated, whatever helps you. Either way, if you don't enjoy IF, you woulnd't be able to sustain it, coming from someone that had done it over a year.

In short, MK-677 is a great addition to any lifestyle, as long as it is a lifestyle, and not a fad :)

Hope that makes sense

Last edited:
Alright, getting a few things straight, coming from a guy that did plenty of research in the matter, as well as had done IF for 14 months. Before I get into this - IF is a tool in the toolbox, some people enjoy it, some people find it to be a great way to get control over their eating habits. It ain't no unicorn like the KinoBody guy says, otherwise everyone would look like him on IF.

Your Natural GH doesn't spike as much as you think. I have fasted for 3 weeks, having only water, I do so every 2 years, your GH is virtually never suppressed, and when I got blood work done and compared it with my IF as well as my normal diet, the results were minuscule, it's also supported by research.
The efficacy of IF to lose weight simply results from overall calorie deficit due to a narrow feeding window allowing potentially less calorie intake.

"Wondering what would happen if you threw MK-677 into the mix to get an even bigger GH response"
It would help greatly, but I find it somewhat funny, because you're essentially saying "I'm getting great speed on my bicycle, I wonder what'll happen if I hookup a space shuttle to the back of it". Those are not comparable. Just so you know, people on this forum experience twice the spike in GH after a ripping weight workout than you do on your diet. Also research supported. From what you're saying it seems to me that your knowldge on how it truly affects the endocrine axis comes from Youtubers, and not from academic sources or bloodwork.

"Also I'm aware that your hunger hormone might make it difficult to remain in the fasted state but I guess just smash down black coffee and mineral water?"
Not sure what "hormone" you are talking about, but I get the point. Trust me, if you can't fast for 16 hours before you eat and not feel hungry, you may be fairly new to IF. You need to truly learn the difference between hunger and HUNGER. Stick to your IF, maintain discipline, drink a lot of water, carbonated, whatever helps you. Either way, if you don't enjoy IF, you woulnd't be able to sustain it, coming from someone that had done it over a year.

In short, MK-677 is a great addition to any lifestyle, as long as it is a lifestyle, and not a fad :)

Hope that makes sense

Exactly! I've done lots of research about IF. IT doesn't do all the insulin and gh tricks. It works by restricting calorie intake during a period of time. For some this works great because it forces them not to over eat. IT'S that simple just less calories per day. If you already control your calorie intake it won't make a difference. Bottom line is if it helps you control your weight great keep doing it.

I don't think this could actually be measured considering the GH release happens while you are sleeping. And IGF test would also be very inaccurate considering igf is lower in the absence of calories and/or carbs i.e. a cutting cycle.

I did IF for a year and I believe that it does increase natural gh (best sleep of my life that year). And adding MK-677 sounds like a killer combo in either a bulking or a cutting diet.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]

I don't think this could actually be measured considering the GH release happens while you are sleeping. And IGF test would also be very inaccurate considering igf is lower in the absence of calories and/or carbs i.e. a cutting cycle.

I did IF for a year and I believe that it does increase natural gh (best sleep of my life that year). And adding MK-677 sounds like a killer combo in either a bulking or a cutting diet.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM me for pricelist] Or
[email protected]

"I don't think this could actually be measured considering the GH release happens while you are sleeping."

Incorrect. For the following reasons:
1. One doesn't need to measure GH release, but serum GH. GH exists in your bloodstream continuously, it is elevated and reduced with respect to certain queues. It's elevation is dependent on release during nocturnal peaks, O2 demand increase, insulin reduction, and many more.
2. There is no existing way to measure GH release in vivo (in humans); To do that you would somehow have to radioactively label all the GH molecules in the human body, and place a human in a PET-CT (Positron Emission Tomography-CT) over night to see the exocytotic granules released from the Somatotroph cells; Thus point #1
3. Measurements of screening for serum GH is actually serum IGF-I; Since IGF-I increase and decrease mirrors long term effects of GH, one can simply measure IGF to asses GH without even measuring it. That is actually the screening test done in the US before serum GH when GH deficiency is suspected.

You can ask your endocrinologist about all of these, or simply google; I have no idea what your opinion is really based on...

Last edited:
I've done IF myself for 3 years, and did a lot of extensive research on it. I had great results on it, and saw many benefits from it that I feel substantiated a lot of the claims of the benefits of IF. However, I know it's a debatable topic on both sides of the face, and no matter what you do or don't believe from IF, I will say to the OP that adding in MK-677 will give a very strong benefit, as it will with any diet. I've been on it for some time now and I love everything it has to offer. It is an a,zing sarm with some amazing benefits, and I'm sure you'll be glad if you add it in.

Just make sure you get actual high quality MK-677, because there is a lot of fakes out there. The only legit place I trust for mk677 is www.sarmsx.com

You want to run it a good year at 25mg per day. That's how you get the full benefit from it

Top Bottom