napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing orals

ibleedoranbla

This is the last week of injections for my cycle. Wednesday will be my last pin. This the start of my 4th week on winstrol and the plan is to continue the winstrol for the next 2 weeks leading right into my PCT. My question is this, I just counted and I have 30 10mg tbols left over. Would there be any point in using these 30 tbol at 20mg/day with the winstrol for the last two weeks? It just seems silly to have these 30 tbol taking up space in my cabinet.

This is the last week of injections for my cycle. Wednesday will be my last pin. This the start of my 4th week on winstrol and the plan is to continue the winstrol for the next 2 weeks leading right into my PCT. My question is this, I just counted and I have 30 10mg tbols left over. Would there be any point in using these 30 tbol at 20mg/day with the winstrol for the last two weeks? It just seems silly to have these 30 tbol taking up space in my cabinet.

I see no problem at lol with that brother. Go ahead and throw them in. The main thing to look for when running two orals is to keep the milligrams down and not run a full dose of both. That's where the high toxicity comes into play. Generally running two orals at half the dose combined is accepted as a good rule of thumb. Since you are only using Tbol at basically a third of normal dose, I don't see a problem just throwing it in, since it isn't one of the more harsh orals either, even with a normal Winstrol dose. Also it's only two weeks so it should be fine. I wouldn't count on a whole lot of benefit, but you have it, so might as well

I see no problem at lol with that brother. Go ahead and throw them in. The main thing to look for when running two orals is to keep the milligrams down and not run a full dose of both. That's where the high toxicity comes into play. Generally running two orals at half the dose combined is accepted as a good rule of thumb. Since you are only using Tbol at basically a third of normal dose, I don't see a problem just throwing it in, since it isn't one of the more harsh orals either, even with a normal Winstrol dose. Also it's only two weeks so it should be fine. I wouldn't count on a whole lot of benefit, but you have it, so might as well
That's basically what I was thinking. I'm using the winny at 70mg, should I lower the dose for the last two weeks with the tbol in there?

personally for me orals start to make lethargic around week 5, I only run them for 6-8 weeks Max

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's basically what I was thinking. I'm using the winny at 70mg, should I lower the dose for the last two weeks with the tbol in there?

I probably would. In my opinion there's no need to ever go over 50mg winny per day anyways. That's all I ever run

I probably would. In my opinion there's no need to ever go over 50mg winny per day anyways. That's all I ever run
Yea and I know the dosages on things that most people run but in the type of person that on my first go round with things I like to slowly taper up a little bit just so I know how my body reacts, like a test if you will, so I know my limits. I've experienced non of the usual sides that people get from winny. Plus I think because of my size I need slightly higher doses when it comes to orals from what I've noticed. I'll lower the dose back down to 50 and throw the tbol back in at 20.

Yea and I know the dosages on things that most people run but in the type of person that on my first go round with things I like to slowly taper up a little bit just so I know how my body reacts, like a test if you will, so I know my limits. I've experienced non of the usual sides that people get from winny. Plus I think because of my size I need slightly higher doses when it comes to orals from what I've noticed. I'll lower the dose back down to 50 and throw the tbol back in at 20.

I think that's an excellent plan buddy. Great way to finish it out

Some people don't. I only so on heavy lifts.. But anavar kills me. Great pump but forget about cardio

The pumps in my arms are unreal on Var. it feels like my muscles are going to peel out of my skin. I remember thinking if I got fight, I would gased and not able to bear the lactic acid build up... Shoulders especially.

^Be careful with post cycle depression bro, its no myth. Lol

It doesn't have to suck bro. That's what sarms bridges are for and things like that. I never experienced this, even before TRT because I always had something to look forward to

It doesn't have to suck bro. That's what sarms bridges are for and things like that. I never experienced this, even before TRT because I always had something to look forward to

SARMS keep you in the game for sure.. Ostarine at the very least.

pct does not have to be depressing whatsoever... i call bull shit on that big time... to me that's flat out weakness of mind etc... just like rick said, when i was not on trt, i looked forward to pct and my sarms bridge because i feel so fucking good and my gains get so polished and cleaned... that depression shit happens when people run serms far too high in pct or have a life dependency on being on cycle and not understanding how to run things properly and be self motivated... i have NEVER ONCE had that occur and i would never let it... now, if your not running a proper pct and not recovering, then it can occur but that should never happen as you know exactly what to run and how to do it... i don't see that happening whatsoever...

i would just watch closely when running your orals too high.. you have ran orals a very long time on cycle already and then you want to add more to your winstrol now... i honestly don't like it considering you were already on tbol earlier in the cycle.. if you were not, then yes, but your running high doses of orals and it might come back to bite you... just keep a close eye on it... there's a lot of internal sides to be concerned about with too much toxicity that does not always present itself on the surface right away... if your intent, then do what rick said and keep your tbol dose very low and get your winstrol dose down as well...

The pumps in my arms are unreal on Var. it feels like my muscles are going to peel out of my skin. I remember thinking if I got fight, I would gased and not able to bear the lactic acid build up... Shoulders especially.

i get those kind of pumps naturally, id hate to run Var then. id do one superset and be lying on the floor

Top Bottom