napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid-Cycle Blood Work

KILLe

So I’m mid-cycle of a 12 week testE 350mg/week cycle. Kicked off with tbol 40mgs daily first 4 weeks (today marks week 6 of full 12 weeks cycle).

According to the test results it looks like I have elevated AST/ALT values, though everything else looks normal.

Should I be concerned about the elevated values? I have LIV52 but maybe add OrganST or N2Guard at this point to bring these down?

9C8987FC-42E0-4AA5-9385-9DDD2627AFFF.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
you should have been using organ st from the start and yes, you should be using it now for the rest of your cycle and during pct

Yeah I agree, thanks Dylan.

Follow up question and I know you aren’t a psychic (contrary to some of the questions I see on this forum), but could elevated AST/ALT values be simply from just lifting really heavy or is it more likely from an oral introduced without organ support (or is there no way to know)?

Thanks!

It's from the Tbol... Tbol is fairly mild so you'll recover I wouldn't worry about it too much.

DGA Organ ST will definitely help. Always use supports when using an oral.

Yeah I agree, thanks Dylan.

Follow up question and I know you aren’t a psychic (contrary to some of the questions I see on this forum), but could elevated AST/ALT values be simply from just lifting really heavy or is it more likely from an oral introduced without organ support (or is there no way to know)?

Thanks!
that has nothing to do with lifting heavy dude... you are using a toxic oral steroid WITHOUT any sort of protection... come on now

Your ALT/AST levels arent terrible which is a good thing but as everyone mentioned above OrganST or N2Guard is a must on cycle, even without oral steriods being incorporated, as the compounds help with all aspects of overall health.

Once you stop the tbol or add in a liver support they should fall back into line or close to in line.

Top Bottom