napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
It is that time again... I am definitely deviating ever so slightly on this cycle in an attempt to get the size i want but keep it as clean as possible with the smallest amount of side effects possible... The way I am deviating from normal practice is by running anadrol.. yes, i know it sounds strange but here is the plan... I am stacking anadrol and winstrol, both at 25 mg per day, to kickstart... these should yield the size and strength i am after while still keeping my body fat in the 5% range... I am going for about 10 lbs of very clean muscle gain, which i should have no issue adding as long as i can stay consistent with my intake... My main issue is my calorie intake... clearly i have shrunk my stomach over the years and being how busy i am daily, i just cant even fit food into my schedule as necessary but im making it a point to have alarms set daily to remind me i need to eat something! I have lost a bit of weight due to stress with several things but still at a decent size... I have switched my lifting style to a far heavier style in the hypertrophy stage and i am already very happy with where my strength is going... i have added mk2866 to the cycle as well because of the constant tennis elbow pains from increasing my weights... Here is the full cycle layout

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

My starting stats are 6'1" 180 lbs. 5.2% body fat

goals are to be 190-195 at 5-6% body fat.. i will do whatever it takes to keep it as is...

I will be posting my current diet soon... I will give strength updates once a week and give picture updates as well as often as i can...

I CONSTANTLY get asked for my "diet plan" or my general diet protocol... my diet is very very strict and consistent... mind you, im always in a very large deficit... going by maintenance calculators, my maintenance is at an absurd amount due to the amount of calories im burning daily... you would not believe me if i told you but i assure you, the maintenance is quite high... its in the upper 3000's and i generally am around 2500 per day and thats difficult as it is for me however im working to get to 3000 at least and im more than confident i can obtain the size im after even in this deficit... i make a living on defying science because i know HOW to get around it with my diet... the right compound selections are key as well... so this is my day...

Wake up at 7-7:30 a.m.

5 egg whites 85 calories
1/2 serving of greek yogurt with half scoop protein mixed in and 7 (yes 7) grapes total 100-125 calories
1/2 serving of dried apricots 50 calories

TOTAL: 235-250 calories

8:30-10

cardio and abs

11:00-11:30 whole grain cereal... organic oat bran 1 serving mixed with 1/2 serving organic raisin bran and added raisins oat bran is 120 calories... raisin bran is 135 calories raisins at 90 calories
1/2 serving of unsweetened almond/cashew milk 15 calories

TOTAL: 360 calories

1:00 1/2 serving of pistachios 75-80 calories

TOTAL: 75-80

3:00 - 3:30

6 oz. of chicken and pork tenderloin... (3 oz. each) OR just 6 oz. of chicken 180 calories
1 serving zuchini 25 calories
1 serving of spinach 20 calories
1/2 serving of corn, peas, green beans and/or carrots 35-40 calories
1/2 serving of white rice 90 calories
1 green or red pepper 25 calories
1/2 serving of veiganese 25 calories

cooked in 1/2 serving of olive oil 80 calories

TOTAL: 500 calories

5:00

6 oz. ground chicken or fish 180 calories
1 serving of zuchini 25 calories
1 serving of mushrooms 25 calories
1/2 serving of white rice 90 calories
1 serving of any of the following mixed vegetables, spinach, broccoli, onions etc... whatever i prefer that day 25-75 calories
1/2 serving of veiganese 25 calories
1/2 serving of organic ketchup and mustard 25 calories

TOTAL: 395 - 445 calories

6:30 Pre Gym

1 quest bar 160-200 calories depending upon which bar but the blueberry muffin is my absolute favorite at 190

Total calories 160-200 calories

8:00 post workout protein drink

1 serving of protein powder 120 calories
1/2 serving of unsweetened almond milk 15 calories

Total Calories: 135 calories

10:00 1/2 serving of dried apricots 50 calories
4 (YES 4) whole strawberries 25 calories

Total Calories: 75 calories

1:00 pre bed

2 whole eggs 120 calories (egglands best large eggs)
3 egg whites 50 calories
1/2 serving of mushrooms 15 calories
1/2 serving of spinach 10 calories
1/4 serving of olive oil 45 calories

1 serving of oat fit sugar free oatmeal 100 calories
1/4 serving of quinoa and oat bran 35 calories
1 scoop of protein mixed in 120 calories
1/2 serving of raisins 90 calories
1/2 serving of peanut butter drizzled over the top and then spread 90 calories

Total Calories: 675 calories

TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 2610 - 2720

NOTE: I do take flax seed, flax oil and chewable bcaas and glutamine which add about 100 more calories in here a well...

This is the daily diet I normally go with... the one caveat here than i readily admit and would not lie about is that my 5 oclock meal is one i often just miss and that is clearly costing me size... i get so caught up in work that i only get it in a few times a week... i have tweaked some things and will likely get a smaller meal at 3:00 of a can of tuna with a few veggies to ensure im still hungry at 5...

i ONLY drink water and unsweetened almond milk... every now and then i have a kombucha but one bottle lasts me at least 4 days... i use sweet leaf sweetener on my cereal and oatmeal... as you can see im very strict and very precise with everything... I have a good balance with fiber, clean carbs and plenty of protein... my fats are right where i want them... i only use a very small amount of salt on my eggs but not on anything else... i use parsley and onion powder often for flavoring... once in a while i use basil and red pepper in my eggs but not often... I try to have a good balance with everything that works well for me... I KNOW what my body does well with and what it does not but i still do a lot of trial and error because even the machine gets fed up with the same foods over and over again... I try my best to stay within the range I need to keep my body fat where it is but also to get things in there I enjoy... So there you have it, thats my daily diet...

That looks like one bad ass cycle Dylan. I hope you have a better time with Tren than I did this last time. I'm not even sure I'll run it again after my expereince with it.

At any rate, you have an awesome plan together. Looking forward to what it brings brother

It is that time again... I am definitely deviating ever so slightly on this cycle in an attempt to get the size i want but keep it as clean as possible with the smallest amount of side effects possible... The way I am deviating from normal practice is by running anadrol.. yes, i know it sounds strange but here is the plan... I am stacking anadrol and winstrol, both at 25 mg per day, to kickstart... these should yield the size and strength i am after while still keeping my body fat in the 5% range... I am going for about 10 lbs of very clean muscle gain, which i should have no issue adding as long as i can stay consistent with my intake... My main issue is my calorie intake... clearly i have shrunk my stomach over the years and being how busy i am daily, i just cant even fit food into my schedule as necessary but im making it a point to have alarms set daily to remind me i need to eat something! I have lost a bit of weight due to stress with several things but still at a decent size... I have switched my lifting style to a far heavier style in the hypertrophy stage and i am already very happy with where my strength is going... i have added mk2866 to the cycle as well because of the constant tennis elbow pains from increasing my weights... Here is the full cycle layout

1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

goals are to be 190-195 at 5-6% body fat.. i will do whatever it takes to keep it as is...

I will be posting my current diet soon... I will give strength updates once a week and give picture updates as well as often as i can...

Hi Dylan, just to understand you well with some of the synergy, why don't you use also MK677 and LGD ? Thanks bro

Hi Dylan, just to understand you well with some of the synergy, why don't you use also MK677 and LGD ? Thanks bro

do you see the size of this stack?? im not adding anything else to it at this time... its not a bulking stack, its a recomp and i should get plenty in size with anadrol, eq and 2866 in there... for fucks sake, how many different compounds do you want me to use?? lol yes of course they would be good additions but i have A LOT of different anabolics here not to mention that winstrol also adds more size on me than most and the last thing im trying to do is overdo it in the size department... i have the ability to gain size way to fast and thats NOT what i am after... i want it slow and steady and clean... if i add lgd and 677 im going to grow too fast... with everything else im using... thats MY body response and i know it and to avoid that, i left them out...

It is that time again... I am definitely deviating ever so slightly on this cycle in an attempt to get the size i want but keep it as clean as possible with the smallest amount of side effects possible... I have a very strong cycle of Robolics products that I started yesterday... The way I am deviating from normal practice is by running anadrol.. yes, i know it sounds strange but here is the plan... I am stacking anadrol and winstrol, both at 25 mg per day, to kickstart... these should yield the size and strength i am after while still keeping my body fat in the 5% range... I am going for about 10 lbs of very clean muscle gain, which i should have no issue adding as long as i can stay consistent with my intake... My main issue is my calorie intake... clearly i have shrunk my stomach over the years and being how busy i am daily, i just cant even fit food into my schedule as necessary but im making it a point to have alarms set daily to remind me i need to eat something! I have lost a bit of weight due to stress with several things but still at a decent size... I have switched my lifting style to a far heavier style in the hypertrophy stage and i am already very happy with where my strength is going... i have added mk2866 to the cycle as well because of the constant tennis elbow pains from increasing my weights... Here is the full cycle layout

1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist

Here is a picture of what is being used... im not one to shoot the entire cycles worth of things... here's a small sample of some compounds in the cycle...

2cp69zl.jpg

ill be honest bro, im kinda sad there is no DECA in here. but nonetheless this is a monster cycle and im excited to see your results bro, get that MASS

It is that time again... I am definitely deviating ever so slightly on this cycle in an attempt to get the size i want but keep it as clean as possible with the smallest amount of side effects possible... I have a very strong cycle of Robolics products that I started yesterday... The way I am deviating from normal practice is by running anadrol.. yes, i know it sounds strange but here is the plan... I am stacking anadrol and winstrol, both at 25 mg per day, to kickstart... these should yield the size and strength i am after while still keeping my body fat in the 5% range... I am going for about 10 lbs of very clean muscle gain, which i should have no issue adding as long as i can stay consistent with my intake... My main issue is my calorie intake... clearly i have shrunk my stomach over the years and being how busy i am daily, i just cant even fit food into my schedule as necessary but im making it a point to have alarms set daily to remind me i need to eat something! I have lost a bit of weight due to stress with several things but still at a decent size... I have switched my lifting style to a far heavier style in the hypertrophy stage and i am already very happy with where my strength is going... i have added mk2866 to the cycle as well because of the constant tennis elbow pains from increasing my weights... Here is the full cycle layout

1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist

Here is a picture of what is being used... im not one to shoot the entire cycles worth of things... here's a small sample of some compounds in the cycle...

2cp69zl.jpg

Dang!! This is one is for the books. Epic cycle plan. With your diet it should be pure quality gainzzz. Will be following for sure.

Will you be able to post bloodwork as well?

So I am now on day three... I started winstrol a few weeks earlier and was cruising with test, deca and primo... I have switched all of my lifting methods as I noted to far heavier weights... So today I am extremely sore... My strength is already going way up... For instance, as many of you know, im not a fan of actual bench pressing but I have implemented it back in... I was so weak the first few times back at it where i was struggling to rep 185 for 10 which is pathetic... Monday I was back repping 225 for 10... I want to be repping 250 for sets of 10... Strength is rising rapidly... My shoulders are my strongest body part by far... I was able to get 4 sets of 75 pound dumbbells for presses... My best at anytime was sets of 10 with 90's... I WILL be doing 100's soon because i won't accept anything less... clearly these are not olympia numbers but for a guy my size, they are definitely above average... i am more focused than i have been in a very long time... i always take every day extremely serious but im back on another level that i got lost in after so many life occurrences took place... between my dad passing, getting married, having far more responsibility than ever, taking on more and more work etc... certain things get lost in the shuffle and while my drive is always there, it just wasnt the same but now, i guarantee you, its fucking on! i have a lot more to prove and now is the time...

Top Bottom