napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Making a dick out of Dylan

Jake

Whoever is doing this is a coward behind a keyboard. You must be really tuff to type shit as anon. Look in the dictionary under turd. See your picture?

Yup and if you don't know it looks something like this
c9931d535217c7f994d73f0eb41fcbf1.jpg

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

They're probably making new accounts for more idiotic dbol threads.

i appreciate you sticking up for me and i really love you for that brother but i did post about these in your other thread... Your a damn good friend and its greatly appreciated because i know your only looking out for me and I wont ever forget that...

Just keep taking out the trash! If ppl can post under anon, I think you can change that in the admin control panel

The trolls are out there, and unfortunately the cowards do come out of the woodwork every now and then. They WILL NOT last long around here, and we dealt with when they do

I can't fathom how anyone would talk shit about my good friend Dylan, but some people are just out to cause as much problems as they can

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Its like one of those that my dog leaves and I just cant pick it up. Its a deceiving turd. You think you can just reach down and grab it with the bag but nope. Just aint happening. Then I look like the asshole for leaving it.

Its like one of those that my dog leaves and I just cant pick it up. Its a deceiving turd. You think you can just reach down and grab it with the bag but nope. Just aint happening. Then I look like the asshole for leaving it.

Yea one of those turds that u know if u try to pick it up it'll just smear everywhere

I got three just like him! Since I feed them lamb and rice they are easy to pick up, and small now
Ya, lamb is the way to go. Both mine love it. Chicken and salmon would run right through them. Even bison was doing it. Lamb and turkey seem to be the best for my two.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom