napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LOW T, HIGH DHEA, Adrenal Problems? HELP!! Stressed BRO HERE!

raybeast

So bros, before I start SARMS or anything of that nature, I was taking topical Minoxidil with DHT blockers for my hair. Now, here is the deal. Lately I have been feeling no desire, zest for life, limited sex desire, etc. So I decided to have my hormones tested.

My suspicions were realized. MY TESTOSTERONE DROPPED TO 97. FUCKING 97... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? My estrogen was respectable at 13. I checked into my diet and I was eating a few things that inhibited 5ar but I didnt think it would affect met to the point of freaking 19. I noticed over the last 3 months or so that I dont want to do shit. I never felt this way before. So I looked at everything, and the only difference between now and when my test was higher is that 15% Minoxidil with the DHT blockers.

Luckily I havent lost any strength in the gym but holy fuck, I haven't gained any in a few weeks. Also, my DHEA was SKY HIGH. It was literally ABOVE THE SCALES. Could this be a symptom of adrenal dysfunction?

Now, here is what I intend to do before I go HAM and get on HRT or call the DRs screaming for help.

I want to do a 4 week PCT and Load up on creatine to increase my 5ar and DHT production. I have heard if you inhibit 5ar too much, it can kill your normal testosterone also. Im quitting anything that is ANTI DHT.

Chime in bros for some advice.

The topical minoxidil is fine and also throw in some nioxin shampoo and scalp therapy and dump the propecia or whatever u are taking for the blocker like finasteride or whatever. Thats the problem. Stick to topical hair treatment for growth also start taking a vitamin called saw palmetto which is also just an herb and safe but will help w the hair.

PHURIOUS

The topical minoxidil is fine and also throw in some nioxin shampoo and scalp therapy and dump the propecia or whatever u are taking for the blocker like finasteride or whatever. Thats the problem. Stick to topical hair treatment for growth also start taking a vitamin called saw palmetto which is also just an herb and safe but will help w the hair.

PHURIOUS

I don't take prescribed dht blockers like finasteride. I had a few things in my diet that may have lowered dht or 5ar but not to the point of crashing my test. Now like I said, the minoxidil I was taking had DHT blockers in the topical. I was taking xandrox 15% minoxidil with dht blockers in the topical. My diet is testosterone friendly. Plenty of cholesterol and saturated fats. Good carb sources and organic meat.

I have quit the Xandrox as of today. I hope I can fix this issue. Also my hair loss isn't serious enough to take minoxidil at this point. I believe I was estrogen dominant and my e being over 100. I have that down to 13.8. However I was so shocked when my test dropped by 500 points.

Last edited:
I don't take prescribed dht blockers like finasteride. I had a few things in my diet that may have lowered dht or 5ar but not to the point of crashing my test. Now like I said, the minoxidil I was taking had DHT blockers in the topical. I was taking xandrox 15% minoxidil with dht blockers in the topical. My diet is testosterone friendly. Plenty of cholesterol and saturated fats. Good carb sources and organic meat.

I have quit the Xandrox as of today. I hope I can fix this issue. Also my hair loss isn't serious enough to take minoxidil at this point. I believe I was estrogen dominant and my e being over 100. I have that down to 13.8. However I was so shocked when my test dropped by 500 points.

Are you certain it was from the topical. Never. Seen topical effect test levels only the pills.

PHURIOUS

Are you certain it was from the topical. Never. Seen topical effect test levels only the pills.

PHURIOUS

Only thing I can think of. Like I said, don't take any medications that block dht. High DHEA levels and they aren't converting into test in the adrenals and my testes seem to be not doing anything. I'm going to do a mini pct to jump start everything. Clomid and GW. I'm dropping everything anti test and going pro dht and pro test all the way. My dht was nil also.

Only thing I can think of. Like I said, don't take any medications that block dht. High DHEA levels and they aren't converting into test in the adrenals and my testes seem to be not doing anything. I'm going to do a mini pct to jump start everything. Clomid and GW. I'm dropping everything anti test and going pro dht and pro test all the way. My dht was nil also.

Maybe because it was 15%. Instead of the usual 2%

PHURIOUS

So bros, before I start SARMS or anything of that nature, I was taking topical Minoxidil with DHT blockers for my hair. Now, here is the deal. Lately I have been feeling no desire, zest for life, limited sex desire, etc. So I decided to have my hormones tested.

My suspicions were realized. MY TESTOSTERONE DROPPED TO 97. FUCKING 97... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? My estrogen was respectable at 13. I checked into my diet and I was eating a few things that inhibited 5ar but I didnt think it would affect met to the point of freaking 19. I noticed over the last 3 months or so that I dont want to do shit. I never felt this way before. So I looked at everything, and the only difference between now and when my test was higher is that 15% Minoxidil with the DHT blockers.

Luckily I havent lost any strength in the gym but holy fuck, I haven't gained any in a few weeks. Also, my DHEA was SKY HIGH. It was literally ABOVE THE SCALES. Could this be a symptom of adrenal dysfunction?

Now, here is what I intend to do before I go HAM and get on HRT or call the DRs screaming for help.

I want to do a 4 week PCT and Load up on creatine to increase my 5ar and DHT production. I have heard if you inhibit 5ar too much, it can kill your normal testosterone also. Im quitting anything that is ANTI DHT.

Chime in bros for some advice.

Anything that blocks DHT can affect your levels, but I've never seen anything do it to quite that extent. I think you have more going on than that. You need to get on a FULL PCT to attempt to bring yourself back to range with Clomid and Nolva, while dropping the DHT blockers then retest.

What are your levels at normally? And when is the last time you ran any suppressive compounds?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro this rarely happens even if you were taking finastride and minox orally. So diet,food,supplements etc has nothing to do with your situation. I would go to an endocrinologist, because test that low means something in your body is not running correctly.

Bro this rarely happens even if you were taking finastride and minox orally. So diet,food,supplements etc has nothing to do with your situation. I would go to an endocrinologist, because test that low means something in your body is not running correctly.

Something is definitely wrong. I can't think of anything that I was taking that would lower my test to that of a 90 year old on his death bed. What's really strange is that my DHEA is high. DHEA is pretty much the steroid before testosterone. I have dr. Appointment setup for tomorrow and hopefully he can get me a referral to an endocrinologist asap.

Anything that blocks DHT can affect your levels, but I've never seen anything do it to quite that extent. I think you have more going on than that. You need to get on a FULL PCT to attempt to bring yourself back to range with Clomid and Nolva, while dropping the DHT blockers then retest.

What are your levels at normally? And when is the last time you ran any suppressive compounds?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

To be honest I don't remember but I know I was over 400 last year sometime. I felt a shit ton better.

I ordered clomid and gw, hopefully I can catch them before my order goes out so I can add nolva.

My desire for life is almost nil.

This is what I would do
Its DR time bro test levels under 100 thats not from diet somethings not right find a good endocrinologist but you might be looking at trt bro

This is what I would do
Its DR time bro test levels under 100 thats not from diet somethings not right find a good endocrinologist but you might be looking at trt bro

What's DR? I'm new to acronyms in here. I hope it isn't TRT time. I haven't lost any muscle and I can still get erections and etc. Just a diminished desire for sex and life in general.

Have you had your iodine levels checked?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had them checked but I take a supplement that has iodine in it. I'm looking at every supplement I take. I hope it wasn't a combination of something that tanked my test.

Iodine has a HUGE effect on many hormones and adrenal function and energy etc. might not be the cause but then again it could be. Just thought I'd mention it if you're concerned about adrenal function b

[email protected]

Iodine has a HUGE effect on many hormones and adrenal function and energy etc. might not be the cause but then again it could be. Just thought I'd mention it if you're concerned about adrenal function b

[email protected]

I agre Jack. With levels this low, I am shocked that I haven't loss all muscle mass. I can still do my PRs. Don't know how long that will last though.

What's DR? I'm new to acronyms in here. I hope it isn't TRT time. I haven't lost any muscle and I can still get erections and etc. Just a diminished desire for sex and life in general.
Dr isnt an acronym bro its an abbreviation for doctor

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Only thing that keeps me from losing gains is the fact that I'm consistent and the liquid aro I'm on.

Top Bottom