napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looks like I have low T

fatmatic

In preparing for my first test cycle I went and got some blood work done yesterday and received the results this morning. I have been on a cycle of my-2866 and GW but I doubt that has suppressed me THAT much.

My test serum was 298 w a range of 348-1197 Ng/dl. I have noticed symptoms of low T like fatigue no matter how much sleep I get, no more raging morning wood and just overall feeing like crap for awhile now but I never thought it was low T. I'm fairly muscular w 10-11 percent BF and I'm only 31. I did take some test booster when I was in my early 20s and I have partied quite a bit since then so that can be the reason.

Do you guys think I should get more blood work done just to be sure or wait until I'm done w my cycle and pct and see where I am at there? I don't want to rush into trt if I don't have to.

In preparing for my first test cycle I went and got some blood work done yesterday and received the results this morning. I have been on a cycle of my-2866 and GW but I doubt that has suppressed me THAT much.

My test serum was 298 w a range of 348-1197 Ng/dl. I have noticed symptoms of low T like fatigue no matter how much sleep I get, no more raging morning wood and just overall feeing like crap for awhile now but I never thought it was low T. I'm fairly muscular w 10-11 percent BF and I'm only 31. I did take some test booster when I was in my early 20s and I have partied quite a bit since then so that can be the reason.

Do you guys think I should get more blood work done just to be sure or wait until I'm done w my cycle and pct and see where I am at there? I don't want to rush into trt if I don't have to.

Where was your free test? Lh and fsh? You could get more bloodwork done but if you wanted you could go straight for the trt or do what you were planning on doing.

It doesnt say free test anywhere but my

LH was 4.1 with a range of 1.7-8.6
FSH was 3.2 with a range of 1.5-12.4

I dont know what that means

I would eliminate any factors that could be causing your test to be low. Wait a month and get your blood work done again in the morning.

I did read that it should be done in the morning so I went in the morning. I don't know what else it could be? I got plenty of rest the night before. Didn't have any alcohol or anything either.

I would just get a follow up blood draw in a couple weeks to confirm. Sounds like you're a candidate for TRT though based on your symptoms and your initial bloods.

I would follow up bloods for sure. Your LH and FSH don't immediately scream low T like is often the case, but that T level is definitely clinically low AND out of range which needs to be addressed. So it could well be coming from other lifestyle factors lowering it.

LH and FSH are pituitary hormones in your brain that tell your balls to make testosterone. If they are really low, chances are you have secondary hypogonadism (which is low testosterone caused by some kind of problem with this pituitary gland in your brain, not telling your body to make testosterone). They just won't tell your balls to work, so the balls won't make testosterone and it drops.

If they are really high, chances are you have primary hypogonadism (which is low testosterone caused by some kind of problem with your balls instead. Your brain hormones are screaming at them to make T - hence high readings - but the balls just don't respond in this case). So not test gets made and it drops.

I mean, they are ish at the moment. As in mid-range to low-ish, but not an instant red flag IMO. They're usually a little lower (2ish or under) when it becomes instantly recognizable it's low T caused by a pituitary problem. It could also be that's the cut-off point for you personally and it is the LH and FSH causing it.

Low test and low LH/FSH = pituitary problem.
Low test and high LH/FSH = testes problem.
At the moment you're Low test and mid LH/FSH.

If not already get on some zinc, vitamin D, plenty of good fats in the diet, lots of sleep and then test again in a few weeks.

Last edited:
i would advise a follow up blood work in a month or 2, you should show draw multiple blood tests that reflect low T over an extended period of time while NOT on any hormone altering compounds to make an informed determination.

I would follow up bloods for sure. Your LH and FSH don't immediately scream low T like is often the case, but that T level is definitely clinically low AND out of range which needs to be addressed. So it could well be coming from other lifestyle factors lowering it.

LH and FSH are pituitary hormones in your brain that tell your balls to make testosterone. If they are really low, chances are you have secondary hypogonadism (which is low testosterone caused by some kind of problem with this pituitary gland in your brain, not telling your body to make testosterone). They just won't tell your balls to work, so the balls won't make testosterone and it drops.

If they are really high, chances are you have primary hypogonadism (which is low testosterone caused by some kind of problem with your balls instead. Your brain hormones are screaming at them to make T - hence high readings - but the balls just don't respond in this case). So not test gets made and it drops.

I mean, they are ish at the moment. As in mid-range to low-ish, but not an instant red flag IMO. They're usually a little lower (2ish or under) when it becomes instantly recognizable it's low T caused by a pituitary problem. It could also be that's the cut-off point for you personally and it is the LH and FSH causing it.

Low test and low LH/FSH = pituitary problem.
Low test and high LH/FSH = testes problem.
At the moment you're Low test and mid LH/FSH.

If not already get on some zinc, vitamin D, plenty of good fats in the diet, lots of sleep and then test again in a few weeks.

If testes are the problem, they could just put on him hcg to get them going again. But I opted for trt myself.

It doesnt say free test anywhere but my

LH was 4.1 with a range of 1.7-8.6
FSH was 3.2 with a range of 1.5-12.4

I dont know what that means

Those ranges are OK but not optimal, does look like something might be going on with the nuts not pumping out test. If you got a doctor who is ready and willing to give you a script for trt, then go for it. If the doctor wants to first try drugs like hcg or clomid, then try them but they should only be short term fixes and if your levels don't get stable then it's time for trt.

You need more bloodwork dome after pct is finished to get a more accurate read on your test levels. It's far from accurate right now while being on Mk-2866 since it's hard to say how much that has affected your levels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If testes are the problem, they could just put on him hcg to get them going again. But I opted for trt myself.

HCG is more for secondary where there's a pituitary problem, as it takes the place of LH in the case the body isn't making LH. But even then it's not a long term solution. If that HCG LH kickstart isn't enough for his body to sustain, when HCG is taken away, LH will just drop again.

When the testes are the problem in primary, it's usually lights out for good. The only thing you can do in that case is put exogenous test in your body, because no amount of internal hormone is going to get the old boys to make it when they're dead and buried.

Somehow I totally missed he was on a Sarm. That could well be the culprit in this instance. Rare, but not entirely unheard of.

I may have jumped the gun since I am on MK-2866 so I am going to go ahead and start my Test cycle, get more bloodwork done halfway through and complete PCT and run bloods again to get a more accurate result. However, I do feel like I have had these symptoms longer than being on MK-2866 but only bloods will tell for sure. Thanks everyone and I will keep you guys posted

I did find an old lab result from 2 years ago which doesn't say much about now but here they are just for reference

ALBUMIN,SERUM 5.0 3.6-5.1

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 14 10-50

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 148.4 46.0-224.0

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 612 250-1100

TESTOSTERONE,BIOAVAILABLE 337.6 110.0-575

Last edited:
Top Bottom