napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for clenbuterol please direct me where to go not to not take clen

Im fixed on getting real clenbuterol pleaae help me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all I'd like to know why you are set on running Clen. I'm guessing by your post you already know we are all going to be against it, and how bad it is, so why run it? I'm genuinely curious why you would want to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

clens terrible. theres sooooooo many better options. who likes shaking like a crack head behind a dumpster looking for a fix..not me.

Advise ny . Please its for a female friend ? A good friend so if u think better options let me know i also have gw

I have albuterol 2 mg tabs on hand but i am not feeling im using it properly

The risk too benifit for clen is terrible Ive used plenty of it and the results are sub par compared too the risk too your heart. If you knew enough about clen for me too feel comfortable telling you where too get it you would not be asking where because its by far one of the easiest substances too purchase . you want a more effective fat burner go too CVS ask for bronkaid at the pharmacy counter its 25 mg ephedrine and get some caffine pills from vitamin shop and low dose asprin take one of each 3 times a day if your eating in a deficit this will speed up the process drastically its also very effective at controlling appetite

Im with it just sent her the sarms options lets hope she changes mind sides will be minimal right?

Advise ny . Please its for a female friend ? A good friend so if u think better options let me know i also have gw

I have albuterol 2 mg tabs on hand but i am not feeling im using it properly

well opie, maybe you are getting all of your info from Barney instead of Andy.You know dam right there are not many of us willing go along with clen,yet you ask anyway, and then say you do not know how to use albuterol. You also do not know how to use clen either, so I hope you andthe lady are in love, so that you can be in cardiac arrest together, and then the hole together.

Please listen to this song about the clen group of drugs from Canned Heat. The chorus is "SPEEED KILLS"-"Her teeth were turning yellow, her lips were cracked and sore, her health was going straight downhill." One line from a 60's rock band can answer your question.

Clen is one I simply won't mess with. I can't stand the way it makes you feel.

Clen is one I simply won't mess with. I can't stand the way it makes you feel.

Come on bro you dont like looking like a crackhead in a police station with parkinsens lmao

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Not effective either it stimulates your metabolism but also increases hunger terribly always in up binge eatingafter about 3 days not worth it

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

well opie, maybe you are getting all of your info from Barney instead of Andy.You know dam right there are not many of us willing go along with clen,yet you ask anyway, and then say you do not know how to use albuterol. You also do not know how to use clen either, so I hope you andthe lady are in love, so that you can be in cardiac arrest together, and then the hole together.

Please listen to this song about the clen group of drugs from Canned Heat. The chorus is "SPEEED KILLS"-"Her teeth were turning yellow, her lips were cracked and sore, her health was going straight downhill." One line from a 60's rock band can answer your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMzoqpyUbhg just like jake...left the link out...lol. Enjoy everybody...and remember...speed kills

Last edited:
the max fat burner stack- for female

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
This right here is perfect for her, and EXACTLY what she should run. Much more conductive to her goals and safer/healthier.

Make sure she gets it all from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

this needs to be read SEVERAL times over... GREAT points Jake and the analogy is RIGHT ON THE MONEY... clen is HORRIBLE... i wont even discuss it with people... ive only done videos on it to educate on WHY ITS SO BAD... not only does it have ALL of these side effects, but once you discontinue use and stay off, it can actually cause an adverse effect... so what exactly is the point??

The pct of the difference

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

yes exactly... women will never require a pct with sarms use in any way... the only other difference is the few sarms that women start slightly lower the first few weeks, which would be mk2866, lgd, rad and mk677... women are advised to start the first two weeks at half doses to assess their toleration before bumping up to a full dose...

Great to know!

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

for sure brother... its just important that women assess their tolerance before jumping right in... i RARELY and i mean RARELY see a woman who cant tolerate the full dose except on mk677... i have seen a split on that where some have to stay at half the dose while some can go the full 25... other than that, most have no problem going to the full dose of everything else...

Top Bottom