napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lol caber is insanely expensive

Ayo

Lol wow caber is the most expensive thing I have ever seen in aas.... In terms of quantity for money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayo said:
Lol wow caber is the most expensive thing I have ever seen in aas.... In terms of quantity for money lol

yes, it is quite expensive, one of the more expensive your going to find but the nice thing is that you only need two pills per week when your using it so it goes a very long way... i do know that bio tech stocks it and they have a very reasonable price on it... make sure you never buy it in liquid form though bro... it does not hold in liquid despite what some may mislead you to believe...

Re: RE: Lol caber is insanely expensive

Ayo said:

Biotech has a very good price on it compared to many other sources, and it is 100% legit pharma grade stuff. Let me know if you need a price list

I just bought some from the online pharmacy I use a lot. They sell almost every med there. I just got (if I remember correct) 36 0.5mg pills for $120 shipped after abut 15% of discounts. I have yet to see them cheaper anywhere. Pm me if you want the site so I don't piss of the sources here lol.

Ya thats because the raws are almost as exspensive as buying var raws.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well my brothas its one of those can you afford not to protect yourself things...you can drive a dragster without a harness but then very soon you realize why you need that restraint. I have used aas without caber as many have but its like that analogy. Its better to be safe then to back pedal for months or on go surgery. With caber its a happier ride for most I believe, while I don't feel we are debating it's effectiveness we are rather discussing its worth. So yes it costs but so Worth it.

GTFORMULA said:
I just bought some from the online pharmacy I use a lot. They sell almost every med there. I just got (if I remember correct) 36 0.5mg pills for $120 shipped after abut 15% of discounts. I have yet to see them cheaper anywhere. Pm me if you want the site so I don't piss of the sources here lol.

you don't have to worry about pissing anyone off bro... that' shit does not go on here... if you have a good deal for someone, post it... I know that many of us don't know anything but being scared about things like that but that does not go on here... i appreciate you having the respect you do but don't worry, you are free to post what you want

DylanGemelli said:
GTFORMULA said:

you don't have to worry about pissing anyone off bro... that' shit does not go on here... if you have a good deal for someone, post it... I know that many of us don't know anything but being scared about things like that but that does not go on here... i appreciate you having the respect you do but don't worry, you are free to post what you want

OK Dylan my go to source for a lot of meds is safemeds4all.Com they sell all kinds of meds from birth control, antibiotics to arimidex and caber. They use to sell aromasin and letro but must be out of stock. I've bought tons of stuff there and no issues at all. And no I'm not affiliated at all. Only a satisfied customer.

You can get it a lot cheaper from international pharma. Such as aura pharm. I got it for like 30 bucks a bottle for Upjohn pharma 20 pills x 1mg. Ie, 20 weeks worth.

Now I prefer to buy domestic from a reseller. Pay more but still reasonable at 100 bucks for same product above.

Tha_waco_kid said:
You can get it a lot cheaper from international pharma. Such as aura pharm. I got it for like 30 bucks a bottle for Upjohn pharma 20 pills x 1mg. Ie, 20 weeks worth.

Now I prefer to buy domestic from a reseller. Pay more but still reasonable at 100 bucks for same product above.

good info... yes i prefer this as well simply because of the infamous shipping times on most international pharmacies... many take far too long... of course that's not everyone but the pharmacies tend to take quite some time

Tha_waco_kid said:

That's not too bad of a price, but ya I hear ya about the international stuff.

Top Bottom