napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd4033

Jack34567

Hey guys. So I have just finished my LGD cycle and would like to tell you how it went. I will tell you what my expectations were and what my results were. Perhaps I overestimated this compound? Perhaps not.

I thought LGD was going to blow me up in size quite decently. I thought I would get very big and very strong. I was expecting to gain round 11lbs, 7 of which would’ve been lean muscle. I thought my bench would go up round 45lbs as well.

I took LGD at 10mg a day for 12 weeks.
I ended up gaining around 6lbs, however some of this was bodyfat as I did this on a bulk - not quite exactly what I was hoping for as you can tell.

I definately did get bigger and stronger no doubt, but nothing insane. The size I gained was definately more than my strength. People were telling me I looked 175lbs when Im actually only 168lbs.
At the start of the cycle, my bench was 240lbs and by the end it was, & still is 265lbs. My arms are also ever so slightly more vascular.
Towards the end of my cycle I also felt rather lethargic at times and I don’t know if that’s normal or not.

This is my second time running sarms and I think the reason why I expected such drastic results was because my first cycle was MK2866 stacked with MK677 for only eight weeks and the results I got from that were quite dramatic as it was the first time I was ever introducing something like that to my body.

I feel that my physique does not look any more impressive from before I took LGD, I am just 6lbs bigger - that’s all.

For my cutting cycle I will be running S4 and I really am hopping for much better results. I’ve been told it would do well for my physique and could even see some strength gains whilst in a calorie deficit. I’m a little nervous about the vision sides but at 50mg a day I’m sure I’ll be okay.

Did I have unrealistic expectations of LGD going into the cycle? Were the results I got accurate with what LGD does for most people?
I can safely say I will not do LGD again

Perhaps my diet wasn’t adequate enough? There was a 5 day period were I was extremely ill and actually lost 4.5lbs but I got that back slowly

I’m nearing the end of a LDG + S4 stack myself and having read your review it sounds like your expectations were WAY too high. Getting ‘very big’ and ‘very strong’ from one 12 week cycle isn’t going to happen. Especially a sarms cycle. They’re not AAS.

I’d be really happy with the gains you made on your lifts, they’re not to be sniffed at. I’ve gained little to zero strength on my cycle.

Okay cool. So at least it sounds like I got as much out of it as I could I guess... would you not say I should’ve gained 6lbs though... not too mention probably 3-4lbs is muscle and the rest is fat

Plus when you say ‘your physic doesn’t look any better’ you were in a calorie surplus I’m guessing as you were trying to bulk? You won’t look more cut or aesthetically pleasing when you’re eating like that.

Well are you bulking or cutting? I was bulking so I donno how lgd can only help me gain 6lbs (not of all which was muscle) in 12 weeks

Well are you bulking or cutting? I was bulking so I donno how lgd can only help me gain 6lbs (not of all which was muscle) in 12 weeks

I did a 6 week bulk and gained virtually nothing so ditched it and went to JD cut I’m on now. I’ve cut around 6lbs.

You mentioned being ill during the cycle and lethargic at the end?
How did you blood works look

theres so many factors... numbers given are what things are "capable" of providing.. if you got sick like you said and thats lost much weight, that also factors in ... it takes time to recover from that etc... eating in a surplus does not equate to clean gains being made either

I agree Dylan.
However, given all the statistics and information I’ve povided, would you say I had a decent experience with LGD, or is it capable of more?

One thing I have forgotten to mention is that my sex drive has gone down. Not by a lot, but enough for me to notice.
So I’m going to run a pct with mk677 and a natural test booster and hopefully that will help.
I’m not sure whether I should continue my bulk or if I should maintain calories whilst I’m on the pct. I’m not even sure if I need the pct as I’m still really young and I’ve been told the test booster alone should be fine. But what do you think?

And finally. For my cut I will be using S4. Between 50-70mg a day for about 8-10 weeks. During this period can I expect to gain strength even being in a calorie deficit? I know S4 provides you with more strength than any other sarm (besides s23 lol) but I donno how it will work when I’m in a deficit.
Will it give me that vascular and hardened look like winstrol does?

m1 mk is plenty but you can use clomid if you want... ive covered this a million times... you can cut in pct with sarms if you want... THATS UP TO YOU...

yes you can gain strength in a deficit with s4 as long as its reasonable... ive covered ALL the benefits also a million times in videos and articles...

Top Bottom