napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letrozol interfering with sarms/var

Ydoc

Would letro interfere with s4, ostarine, or var? As in would they be fighting for the same receptors?
Have a slight gyno issue and was going to try running letro at 2.5mg/day to see if it would clear it up. Didn't want to run it with my sarms and var if it would be counter productive. I have a ifbb pro that goes to my gym and asked him about gyno. He said he used the above protocol and it eliminated his gyno after 14 days.

You need to take care of any gyno issues before running a cycle

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You're right. I'm only a week in on everything. I'll quit and take care of the gyno. Thanks brah

No they won't but that cycle is awful. Anavar only and sarms? Oral only is a bad move. Also your pro friend doesn't know what dose you need of Letro so don't just go popping 2.5mg willy nilly. You need to see how you react. If you ran that cycle you would have a comatose penis sharp quick and feel like total ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slight gyno issue probably doesn't need letro....what's the issue?

I didn't even notice it was oral only. I saw starting a cycle with gyno and that was the end. Always run test with any steroid

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Are you running Anavar alone with sarms? I don't understand that. You shouldn't use any oral steroid without testosterone.....especially Anavar. It's basically a weak chick drug.

You should also never start a cycle having gyno. That's just asking for problems.

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've had a slight gyno issue in the past. Nothing very bad but it's still there. It tends to flare up on occasions. Switching my AI to a diff source on here and see if I have any better luck. Going to go get my blood work done here shortly and make sure everything is cool in the estrogen department.

I've had a slight gyno issue in the past. Nothing very bad but it's still there. It tends to flare up on occasions. Switching my AI to a diff source on here and see if I have any better luck. Going to go get my blood work done here shortly and make sure everything is cool in the estrogen department.

Were you running an AI before you added the letro in to fight the gyno?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here is a link to get the best quality aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Taking it now with my current cycle and works great every time. Always a reliable source.

absolutely... its clearly shown to be the strongest out there... all the reports indicate and confirm it...

Top Bottom