napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro & Sex drive

Trenrage

Ever since I started letro 4 weeks out sex drive has been at a 0. Well I thought it'd be smart to not have sex until I drop that as I haven't popped a boner till tonight when a girl came over, she just left and at the end things went bad!! MY shit went flat and I pulled out right away and used a excuse that I busted and went to the bathroom. God I was so embarrassed and she said "well that was random" is there anyway I can get my drive up at all or is it pretty much fucked till after I drop it? Any of you bros have a similar experience as this? FML I hate having these experiences lol

Man, just to be honest its going to be a losing battle while on Letro. That stuff is strong and the biggest dick killer on the planet. That's just reality that there isn't much you can do while you are on it

Trenrage said:
Ever since I started letro 4 weeks out sex drive has been at a 0. Well I thought it'd be smart to not have sex until I drop that as I haven't popped a boner till tonight when a girl came over, she just left and at the end things went bad!! MY shit went flat and I pulled out right away and used a excuse that I busted and went to the bathroom. God I was so embarrassed and she said "well that was random" is there anyway I can get my drive up at all or is it pretty much fucked till after I drop it? Any of you bros have a similar experience as this? FML I hate having these experiences lol
Is there a particular reason you chose Letro over Exemestane? Unless its for gyno removal or RIGHT before a BB show Letro is to be avoided. A lil-estrogen is needed and it sounds like you've got none.

Letro should be used for 2 things in this lifestyle and that's to dry you out (pre comp) and to combat gyno. Other than that, stay away from it

Trenrage said:
its for a comp. I'm about 10 days out now

Yeh man, I knew you were in prep and was getting close, so that's why I didn't ask why you were using it. I don't think anyone else realized that lol.

Just ride it out man. You can make up all that humping action after the show. You gotta have your priorities in order. Sex can wait lol

Re: Letro & Sex drive

You need estrogen if you want to have a sex drive. Letro squashes out over 95% so that's that.

Top Bottom