napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Last day of LGD cycle

1959er

Hey guys,
Awesome forum! First time poster. I'm about to wrap up a 12 week run of LGD (from Sarmsx) as a stand alone, and wanted to share a few of my thoughts as well as ask one question. As you may have surmised by now (by my username), I'm no spring chicken. (I'll be 57 in October). Been lifting over 35 years and, by God's grace, still grinding it out 3 days a week.

I'm 5'11" / 225lbs / approx 15% BF. I wanted to try LGD for its strength and size benefits but also for its healing properties. I suffered a full slap tear in 2012, and with surgery, it's been a slow and long road back. But I can testify that throughout this LGD cycle, my shoulder has experienced tremendous healing and has strengthened at the same time. I started this cycle maxing with 70 lb dumbbells on the incline and am now using 120's, for 6 reps. I am astonished at the true healing and strength gains that I have enjoyed! Now I look forward to embarking on a recomp stack around my birthday to finish the year strong. (If LGD can give me these kinds of results as a stand alone, I can only imagine what a stack will do!)

But first, the mini PCT. And that leads me to my question. I have the GW & Liquid-Clo ready to go tomorrow, but can you tell me how to dose the Clomid? Is it partial droppers four times a day? I'm just a little confused with the "50/25/25/25" protocol. Thanks guys! (Especially Dylan) Blessings!

Congrats on your run....
the 50/25/25/25...means the dosages per week..(4 weeks)
meaning week #1...you take 50 mg's a day(1 full dropper)
then week #2...you take 25 mg's..(1/2 dropper)
and weeks 3 and 4 continue to do the same as week #2

Hey guys,
Awesome forum! First time poster. I'm about to wrap up a 12 week run of LGD (from Sarmsx) as a stand alone, and wanted to share a few of my thoughts as well as ask one question. As you may have surmised by now (by my username), I'm no spring chicken. (I'll be 57 in October). Been lifting over 35 years and, by God's grace, still grinding it out 3 days a week.

I'm 5'11" / 225lbs / approx 15% BF. I wanted to try LGD for its strength and size benefits but also for its healing properties. I suffered a full slap tear in 2012, and with surgery, it's been a slow and long road back. But I can testify that throughout this LGD cycle, my shoulder has experienced tremendous healing and has strengthened at the same time. I started this cycle maxing with 70 lb dumbbells on the incline and am now using 120's, for 6 reps. I am astonished at the true healing and strength gains that I have enjoyed! Now I look forward to embarking on a recomp stack around my birthday to finish the year strong. (If LGD can give me these kinds of results as a stand alone, I can only imagine what a stack will do!)

But first, the mini PCT. And that leads me to my question. I have the GW & Liquid-Clo ready to go tomorrow, but can you tell me how to dose the Clomid? Is it partial droppers four times a day? I'm just a little confused with the "50/25/25/25" protocol. Thanks guys! (Especially Dylan) Blessings!

Brother, those are some fantastic results! I'm glad you had such a great experience with sarmsx LGD. You are a prime example on just what it spcan do for size, strength, and healing as you've had incredible results in all areas. Very nice job on your cycle!

The dosing on Clomid is a full dropper per day week one, then a half dropper per day for the next 3 weeks. GW is one full dropper per day preworkout.

For your next cycle to Recomp, here is a great stack I'd recommend to you....the ultra Recomp stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hey guys,

SWEET results brother... im very proud of you... for fucks sake, ive said this over and over, you can still get huge gains in your 50's, 60's and further if you just do things the right way... your a prime example.. NOTHING BUT RESPECT BRO...

now, you already got the answer from rick on how to run clomid so lets move on to your next cycle... i have a perfect recomp for you... keep in mind that 677 needs to be ran 6 months minimum but preferably a year...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Mont, Rick & Dylan! That clears up my confusion. And thank you also for the encouragement and for the advice for my next stack! Can't wait!! You guys Rock!

Thank you Mont, Rick & Dylan! That clears up my confusion. And thank you also for the encouragement and for the advice for my next stack! Can't wait!! You guys Rock!

Keep it up you have a great stack lined up, I am doing almost the same one starting on the 22nd for my second cycle!

Glad we could help bro. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

absolutely bro, im more than happy to help... make sure to keep us updated on your results and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions...

Top Bottom