napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kittens

Flanex

Just got these two little guys about a week ago.They're seven weeks old today & funny as hell.I got a 5yo & a 3yo too & they were pretty defensive at first but they're warming up to them nicely.Yeah I'm a crazy cat man LOL.I've had cats & dogs my whole life ever since I can remember.Cats just always took a liking to me though & me them.

Axle is on the left & Stewie is on the right.

x9VioDG.jpg

Lol, hey to each their own brother. I personally never owned a cat and always owned dogs. I have a pit bull right now, pets are a definitely a good thing... It actually can be very healthy for people to own pets. I like the color of the one on the right by the way, little Stewie haha

Lol, hey to each their own brother. I personally never owned a cat and always owned dogs. I have a pit bull right now, pets are a definitely a good thing... It actually can be very healthy for people to own pets. I like the color of the one on the right by the way, little Stewie haha

Yea bro I love dogs too but I'm always living in an apartment & won't have a dog until I have my own house.Dogs need yards,cats don't.There's actually evidence that petting a cat or a dog(or any pet) actually lowers your blood pressure.This has been proven over & over.Pets are as good for you as you are for them!
Thanks for replying billyDKid!

Most dudes are into dogs & most chicks are into cats for some reason.I don't get it.Pets are pets.When you "click" with an animal,you just know..

I've had cats before and loved it. But now i just have a Lab pitbull mix. His name is Captain. He is my best bud. I tell my wife how much more i love him over her. He's a stud. It's amazing how much love we can have for our animals. I love coming home to him hopping around to see me.

I've had cats before and loved it. But now i just have a Lab pitbull mix. His name is Captain. He is my best bud. I tell my wife how much more i love him over her. He's a stud. It's amazing how much love we can have for our animals. I love coming home to him hopping around to see me.

I hear you bro.I get the same thing with my 3yo Smokey.He hears when my car pulls up outside & he's there jumping all over me when I pop in the door.He's a damn anomaly bro.He must think he's a dog cause he loves to play fetch.He'll bring me a pipe cleaner or a milk carton cap & I'll trow it & he'll bring it right back to me.If you don't believe me,I'll make a video.

The title of this thread had my hopes up... Then I opened it and it was actually kittens. Disappointing. Haha!

I'm more a dog person, but cute looking cats.

Cute little kittens, dog guy here too but have to be, I'm allergic to cats. I had two Cane Corso's that recently passed, Jade and Nya Great dogs, Miss my girls so much. No love as pure and unconditional to me.

Jade -Nya.jpg

Cute little kittens, dog guy here too but have to be, I'm allergic to cats. I had two Cane Corso's that recently passed, Jade and Nya Great dogs, Miss my girls so much. No love as pure and unconditional to me.

View attachment 4428

Beautiful pups Joe.Sorry for your loss bro

Yea I kinda took a chance putting my kittens up on a bodybuilding site LOL.

View attachment 4428

I'm sorry for your loss. The CC is a great breed!

I have two American Stafforshire Terriers; my girl is 14 and my boy is 11. Not looking forward to the day they go.

Beautiful pups Joe.Sorry for your loss bro

Yea I kinda took a chance putting my kittens up on a bodybuilding site LOL.

Thx Flanex, Cats are cool, no problems with them expect I can't breathe after a few mins lol

I'm sorry for your loss. The CC is a great breed!

I have two American Stafforshire Terriers; my girl is 14 and my boy is 11. Not looking forward to the day they go.

Thanks! Yeah I like those as well good dogs, I'm definitely into the working bully breeds, Big dogs!

Top Bottom