napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just starting out and think you can't do it? Read this

Cwrose1

Ok so most of you know I've been here for awhile. I'm posting this as a motivation tool for some of our new members who may not be in the shape they wanna be in and are discouraged. I started my journey a little over 2 years ago, exercise and a good diet. I remember when my gut hung over my Belt and I couldn't run a block. I was about 40 yo and about 300#s somewhere around 25% bf. I started with a lot of painful cardio, weight training. I was and still am In the gym 5 days a week. It's been a long road but I look back where I came from and that's pushes me forward. I'm in the best shape of my life. I'm 42 yo 222#s and thanks to sarms and a little testosterone Ive cut a lot of fat and am building muscle. I can't thank everyone here enough for the advice and support that has helped me, you know who you are. So if you think you can't do it... THINK AGAIN! GET THOSE GAINNNZZZZ
Here's a before and current pic!!!!!!

RECOMP FROM HELL!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Tremendous post!

This is what it's all about....and age is not an excuse!

Well done Cwrose1

Tremendous post!

This is what it's all about....and age is not an excuse!

Well done Cwrose1

Thanks bro I appreciate it! I'm not looking for a pat on the back I just want to help motivate people who may need a little insight. It can be done it just takes discipline and determination.

Absolutely awesome bro... very inspiring to others and so helpful... thanks for posting brother

Thanks Cbbram, missbizz and skoonz. I'm getting ready to start my test deca dbol winny and Lgd cycle in a couple weeks I'm hoping to post even better pics soon.

I was @ an NPC show last night and one of the figure competitors had one leg.

ONE LEG.

And she had a pretty damn good physique.

What's your excuse again?

Top Bottom