napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just started working out..help please

jointxninja

What are the best things I can buy to put on muscle fast that I can buy in store. I just got sasquatch, and red nose.
2nd question, at what level of fitness and size do you want to start hgh or roids? Also glad to be here. I have been watching all the videos on HGH and what's good/bad. just trying to find the best way to get big.
I lost 80 pounds 2 years ago. so I'm trying to gain all that back. Just with strength not fat. Just got out of the marines and other than cardio I never hit the gym until about 10 months ago. I'm a newbie
Age 22
Height 6'2
Weight 180
Body fat % not sure but slightly overweight
Years of training 1
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle, None so far
Goals 210weight with close to zero bodyfat
Supplements (if any) CLA's,
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) no food allergies. try to eat mostly chicken and rice with veggies. but I haven't studied much on nutrition.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) none

Last edited:
Well bud, right now you are a long ways away from using steroids. You are way too young, and you haven't built a proper base or foundation. Bodyfat needs to come down a lot as well

Where you need to start is diet. Take a look at this thread https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Work on getting that natural foundation built and improving condition, and eventually you can start off with sarms to help you with performance enhancement

What's up brother first off welcome to the world of Fitness if it's only been about 10 months to a year at your age thinking about Peds should be the farthest thing from your mind.. HGH isfor fellows a bit older mid to late 30s I think at the earliest ....you don't want to go messing around with any kind of AAS at your age endocrine system still developing all you need right now for your goal is consistency at the gym hard training and good nutrition Rick has a excellent basic nutrition thread pinned at the beginning of the Forum.... Dylan or rick or some of the other knowledgeable guys will advise you on any sarms if your age appropriate etc...... stick around you'll learn a lot good luck bro....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

you definitely have no business whatsoever even discussing, thinking or talking about steroids bro... your main focus is all about diet and training... sarms would be an option for you but steroids are something you are MANY years away from...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom