napsgeareudomestic
finestgearsbannednutrition
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF - Killer Gear Touchdown (ProForm and Pharma Test!)

Buggy2hot

I finally get to post one of my favorite TD's ever received from Iwannagofaster -- shout out to big homie. Always exhibiting class, professionalism, promptness and just pure kindness. I ordered some human-grade Testovis test prop -- first time using -- along with 80ml of ProForm NPP... amazing quality nandrolone about 6 weeks in.

Enjoy the pics!

IMG_7734.JPGIMG_7735.JPGIMG_7736.JPGIMG_7737.JPGIMG_7738.JPG

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I finally get to post one of my favorite TD's ever received from Iwannagofaster -- shout out to big homie. Always exhibiting class, professionalism, promptness and just pure kindness. I ordered some human-grade Testovis test prop -- first time using -- along with 80ml of ProForm NPP... amazing quality nandrolone about 6 weeks in.

Enjoy the pics!

View attachment 4806View attachment 4807View attachment 4808View attachment 4809View attachment 4810

Hell yeah man.. nice take! Funny cause I was actually trying to get that test from IWGF and he was like..."Sorry bro, I just unloaded all of it."

Bastard. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Right on my man. Thanks so much for the shout out. You're always easy to deal with and decisive in your choices. Makes it a breeze. Thanks for everything. Keep us posted on your progress.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk