napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

IV therapy - wow

stretch512

So, most of you know I like to lift around on heavy stuff but I love to ride my road bike. Recently I got a call from a new shop opening near my home offering IV therapy. I scheduled a discounted session and was completely surprised. First off the nurses are freaking smoking hot - this helps when someone else is going to poke me with a needle. They offer hydration therapy, sports recovery, B12 boosters, glutathione injection, MIC injections and custom IV's if you consult with them about your needs. I have been riding and logging more miles since it is cooling off also running tren so I was starting to experience a little cramping especially in the old hammy's. Well after one sports recovery treatment IV with hydration and packed with amino acids I felt like a new man. The treatment can be a little pricey and they do offer bundled packages but I have to say I was really impressed. Plus, the whole experience is designed to be relaxing as possible. If this becomes a trend I would urge other sports freaks like my self to try it out. I could see this being beneficial about twice a month but during a race season or if your cutting and need some nutritional boosts its awesome. Also knowing I can just pop in and get a B12 or glutathione injection.

Last edited:
Good lookin' out......with the big 43 on the horizon I am always looking for something like this to help.

Last edited:
I've heard of this, I think the naturopath in my city does this where they hook ya up and pump you full of nutrients. Supposed to leave you feeling amazing

So true but I am a lil afraid of going in the vein. I just am not at the point yet but I can tell this is something that may become necessary in the future.

While I'm scared shitless of a gear injection, giving yourself an IV is really no big deal. Been there, done that.

Man the fuck up. It's less painless than I'm for sure. I'm a vampire brother. I will come and jab you.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I told you people man is possessed !!!! Crazy mofo!!!! And I love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you get past the fear, it's nothing. I have a client who's a professional boxer. He gets in the ring with men who want to hurt him but is terrified of needles. I don't get it.

Once you get past the fear, it's nothing. I have a client who's a professional boxer. He gets in the ring with men who want to hurt him but is terrified of needles. I don't get it.

Oh I'm sure!! It's not a fear. I just need someone to show me how it's done that's all. Don't know anything about iv but I'm in medical field. Buddy of mine does ivs all the time. I'm gonna have him teach me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The iv isnt the issue. Its the proper mixture of fluids that concerns me. This is something you should go have done. Dont try guessing that can totally fuck u up. Leave this to the professionals.

PHURIOUS

Man the fuck up. It's less painless than I'm for sure. I'm a vampire brother. I will come and jab you.

I've never done it so I'm more worried about me fucking up, not so much the needle and vein. I had two close family members that we're going to med school and used me all the time for practice. I have some good size veins.

Top Bottom