napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

It’s cold but still want outside exercise outside

stretch512

Well it’s getting cold again and I’m usually all gun-ho but this year I’m not feeling it.

Who here also likes to continue to workout outside in the elements?

What’s some of your inspiration for getting over the first slump?

Why’s some of your favorite exercises/routines when it gets cold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man i never workout outside to begin with lol so i cant be of much assistance there... as much i love the outdoors, i generally find a greater risk for injury, especially with running etc... i like the controlled environments much more.. clearly you can be injured in any environment but i like to lessen that chance as much as possible... rocky 4 is the only place you need to look for inspiration on outdoor training... =)

I used to run year round, even in the rough Midwest winters when it can get into single digits or negative. I always found that running or activity in general can be easier because your body doesn't overheat and exhaust as quickly. It also didn't take long to be comfortable once you got that body heat and heart rate up.

Really all I ever needed was my tunes and my mind. Cardio has always been some of the best time I ever have to myself where I get some of the best clarity and can reflect on things surrounding my whole life. Being outdoors always seemed to amplify that further for me. I can honestly say that a lot of my own personal successes on many aspects of my life came about because of thoughts in my mind during cardio. That is all the motivation in the world to me. Anything that can help me become a better man, husband, father, citizen, Christian, son, brother, employee and human being is a success in itself.

Because of disc issues I can't run anymore, and walking outside in the cold just isn't going to cut it for me lol.

man i never workout outside to begin with lol so i cant be of much assistance there... as much i love the outdoors, i generally find a greater risk for injury, especially with running etc... i like the controlled environments much more.. clearly you can be injured in any environment but i like to lessen that chance as much as possible... rocky 4 is the only place you need to look for inspiration on outdoor training... =)

Omg!🤣🤣🤣I totally relate to you on this subject matter DG!. Indoor and controlled environment only...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, EQ? Lol fuck man i haven’t done cardio in like 1.5 years now. The women in Austin should be motivation enough right?

Top Bottom