napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is the pct drug(clomid and nolva) from hipocampus.me legit?

9000big

It's been 15 days into my pct. I took 40mg of nolva and 50 mg of clomid ed along with gw501516 and osterine. However, I didn't feel any testosterone come back. In the past few days, it feels even worse and it seems my T level has been crashed down even more. I have no drive at the gym at all and literally no sexual performance

Has any one used clomid and nolva from hipocampus.me before? I just didn't feel them worked at all.

I have used both the nolva and clomid from hipo many times and it is most definitely legit... You dont feel the nolva and clomid i dont know what you expect but that's not how it works and it's only been 15 days lol you are most likely still surpressed af give it some time and the pct for 6 weeks

PM me I rep Hipo I posted some shit but it’s more of a headache than not so just pm me bro

Last edited:
If they suppress testosterone then why does every top guy on this site include it in their recommended pct? Not try to be a smart ass just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If they suppress testosterone then why does every top guy on this site include it in their recommended pct? Not try to be a smart ass just curious.

wtf are you talking about???seriously.. NOONE said nolva and clomid suppressed anything.. THEY JUMPSTART PRODUCTION... he said the guy was still suppressed at 15 days in, WHICH HE IS...

wtf are you talking about???seriously.. NOONE said nolva and clomid suppressed anything.. THEY JUMPSTART PRODUCTION... he said the guy was still suppressed at 15 days in, WHICH HE IS...

Dylan, he has since taken down the post and replaced it with pm me I’m the rep. that’s why you don’t know what I’m talking about.

He told him the mk-2866 and the GW are testosterone suppressants.

That’s why I asked why are they so highly recommended in pct then.

first of all GW is NOT suppressive whatsoever... thats beyond ignorant.. SECOND, mk IS NOT SUPPRESSIVE after 4 weeks whatsoever... it starts to show signs at 6 weeks of suppression and they serve a HUGE role in pct... which i have covered, oh a million times by now... thats why they are recommended... unless one does not want to run a complete pct and not cover all the areas that need covered

Sir I know they are not, that’s why I was asking him why he was telling the original person who posted that it was.

Then as soon as I said then why does every top guy on this site recommend them he took it down.

Sir I know they are not, that’s why I was asking him why he was telling the original person who posted that it was.

i have no clue who even said it... i dont see anything here but thats simply not true as i said and as you know... whatever though, you know the answer bro... im thinking i do know now and i see whats going on... which i have been seeing some time now... its cool bro... just let me know if you have any other questions...

i have no clue who even said it... i dont see anything here but thats simply not true as i said and as you know... whatever though, you know the answer bro... im thinking i do know now and i see whats going on... which i have been seeing some time now... its cool bro... just let me know if you have any other questions...

Now I’m totally confused. 44yearoldgear head said it then took it down when I corrected it.

Then as soon as I said then why does every top guy on this site recommend them he took it down.

Actually you hadn’t post it I removed it because I felt it would be a debate. Which it is now apparently. So as I said I didn’t see your post and remove it I just chose not to discuss other protocol on here out of respect. Most don’t use SARMs in pct, but that’s user dependent. As far as the way you dosed it I posted that you are you therefore you have to dial in dosages to you not go word for word when what’s provided is a recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that, I asked a straight forward question,it’s bs I wound up having to defend myself for it.

Btw I wasn’t the first to say it might be suppressing test.. all good though. I offer possibilities bro, you can’t deduct what’s going on without considering all things... but what do I know. Other than you technically under dosed the Clomid and nolvadex I’m sure... but you’re sold it’s bunk. How much you pay for it? I’ll buy it and I don’t Cycle but I’ll save you the wait time if you like.

Btw I wasn’t the first to say it might be suppressing test.. all good though. I offer possibilities bro, you can’t deduct what’s going on without considering all things... but what do I know. Other than you technically under dosed the Clomid and nolvadex I’m sure... but you’re sold it’s bunk. How much you pay for it? I’ll buy it and I don’t Cycle but I’ll save you the wait time if you like.

I’m sorry for the confusion. Like I said I asked a question because I red something that went gainst what I thought was to be true. I wasn’t trying to challenge anybody. I’m just here to learn. This site is an amazing resource for people like me who are just getting in the game.

all i was going to say was that being only 15 days into pct is in no way a time to panic nor think there is something wrong with anything, especially when hipo is as reputable as he is... i mean, its 15 days into pct... it takes quite some time to actually get back to normal and this is pretty damn common.. so i dont know... i guess im lost on the entire thing

i dont have any clue how ANYONE could deduct 15 days into pct that anything was bunk when it comes to clomid and nolva... im not understanding that at all... that was going to be my point

Top Bottom