napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is the doctor give us the write advice regarding TRT? Blood work suppied

Kelve5690

Hi Dylan

I am a big fan of your channel, you really seem to care about people and their health. Thanks for all the effort and advice.

My Question: My father suffers from low testosterone, he is 54 years old. We had his bloodwork done and he was prescribed the following only: Nebido (testosterone undecanoate ) 1000mg, it is a once of shot given every 10-12 weeks.
I understand it being slow releasing and all that.

Why no AI?
Would the testosterone undecanoate be superior to test CYP or test E in regards to TRT?

His blood work should the following:
Total test 4.4 nmol/L Normal range 6.1-18.7
Free test 116.2 pmol/L Normal range 170-419
SHBG 16.1 nmol/L Normal range 13.3-89.5

*Normal ranges are given by the lab in regards to his age I believe.

Any feedback will be awesome.

Ya.. I'm not a fan of that protocol at all. Blood levels will be unstable. If I were your father, I'd look for a new doctor.

brother, how do i know why the doctor did not prescribe an AI? im not a psychic LOL but i am with maxx totally on finding a new doctor... i mean, im not the doctor... i didnt make the diagnosis.. if it were me, i would find a new doctor... its not an ideal protocol whatsoever

why would you assume he needs an AI in the absence of an abnormal estradiol level?
AI is used when you have a problem..it's not given as part of a standard protocol

To each his own..I've tried every conceivable TRT protocol
Nebido is a very poor choice for most men...many used by guys that are afraid to pin themselves....the ironic thing is ...it hurts like a MF...pinning 4ml in 1 shot

why would you assume he needs an AI in the absence of an abnormal estradiol level?
AI is used when you have a problem..it's not given as part of a standard protocol

To each his own..I've tried every conceivable TRT protocol
Nebido is a very poor choice for most men...many used by guys that are afraid to pin themselves....the ironic thing is ...it hurts like a MF...pinning 4ml in 1 shot

Yeah wasn't sure bout the AI thing, saw on a couple of forums that sum guys were on it with there TRT.

I am also under the impression that Nebido is BS, I think he should just seek a new doc, based on what i've read test e weekly should be fine.

I just found it crazy that the standard Nebido protocol is too inject every 12 weeks! I could still make sum sense of a monthly injection, but 3 months is ridiculous.

Top Bottom