napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is pct required for taking S4?

cjaramillo1986

I would like to take SARM S4 soon for strength and lean muscle. From what I researched, I gathered it could be a suppression. Is a small PCT required to prevent this? What are the consequences if PCT is not done after a cycle of S4? What is a good legit source for clomid/nolvadex?

Re: RE: Is pct required for taking S4?

cjaramillo1986 said:
I would like to take SARM S4 soon for strength and lean muscle. From what I researched, I gathered it could be a suppression. Is a small PCT required to prevent this? What are the consequences if PCT is not done after a cycle of S4? What is a good legit source for clomid/nolvadex?
Yes, S4 is one of the more suppressive sarms so PCT is required. Its not as bad as AAS, but I would still run 25mg of clomid per day afterwards to recover. Biotech has both clomid and nolva in pill form. PM me if you want a price list and I can also get you a discount

cjaramillo1986 said:
Anything that stimulates, works, uses, binds with your androgen receptors requires a pct.

RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
Yes, S4 is one of the more suppressive sarms so PCT is required. Its not as bad as AAS, but I would still run 25mg of clomid per day afterwards to recover. Biotech has both clomid and nolva in pill form. PM me if you want a price list and I can also get you a discount

I'm new to this and it's not letting me PM you. Could you PM with the prices and link to Biotech?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Is pct required for taking S4?

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

I'm new to this and it's not letting me PM you. Could you PM with the prices and link to Biotech?
No problem brother. Check your PMs

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

You only need 3 posts to send private messages... its to prevent any sort of spam bots etc...

you absolutely should run a pct with s4... it does not need to be anything extensive whatsoever... 4 weeks of clomid at 25/25/25/25 and you can add gw-501516 if you like... other than that, your good to go brother...

Top Bottom