napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is PCT required for ALL SARMS??

cjaramillo1986

I would like to take a SARM with similar effects to S4. What SARM could I take that's similar to S4 for lean muscle gains and that does not require a PCT? Do they all require a mini pct? Trying to decide what I want to get before buying one. I've only taken GW in the past and love the stamina it gives and results it gave me to lose body fat. Any suggestions please

Re: RE: Is PCT required for ALL SARMS??

cjaramillo1986 said:
I would like to take a SARM with similar effects to S4. What SARM could I take that's similar to S4 for lean muscle gains and that does not require a PCT? Do they all require a mini pct? Trying to decide what I want to get before buying one. I've only taken GW in the past and love the stamina it gives and results it gave me to lose body fat. Any suggestions please
ALL SARMS require a pct. Unless you don't care about the way you feel or keeping your gains. GW does not require a pct but it is NOT a sarm, it is a ppar antagonist.

cjaramillo1986 said:

pct is required but nothing like a steroid cycle would consist of... simply running clomid 3-4 weeks at 25 mg per day is all you need... you will not have any significant suppression but you should always address the slight amount that occurs... the beauty of it is after pct you only need a few weeks off and can jump right back on

DylanGemelli said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

pct is required but nothing like a steroid cycle would consist of... simply running clomid 3-4 weeks at 25 mg per day is all you need... you will not have any significant suppression but you should always address the slight amount that occurs... the beauty of it is after pct you only need a few weeks off and can jump right back on

Thanks guys!

Its actually debatable as to whether you even need a pct after a short ostarine cycle, since its so minimally suppressive. However, I definitely would with S4 and LGD, and I still would with ostarine just to be safe

[/quote]
ALL SARMS require a pct. Unless you don't care about the way you feel or keeping your gains. GW does not require a pct but it is NOT a sarm, it is a ppar antagonist.[/quote]

Being that it is true that GW is not a SARM,
is it true that it does not need a PCT.

I am just asking for confirmation.

Assuming that this is true, is there any harm in running GW while on PCT?

Re: RE: Re: Is PCT required for ALL SARMS??

ALL SARMS require a pct. Unless you don't care about the way you feel or keeping your gains. GW does not require a pct but it is NOT a sarm, it is a ppar antagonist.[/quote]

Assuming that this is true, is there any harm in running GW while on PCT?[/quote]
GW is non hormonal and has 0 affect on your hpta. It is highly recommended to use during pct because of its anti catabolic properties. It is also great at restoring and improving your lipids, something great for pct or any time your values are out of whack. It also increases your vo2 max, thus increasing your output in any given state of training. These types of things are crucial during pct in order to help you maintain your gains, clean them up, and just overall feeling better and getting healthy again.

ibleedoranbla said:
ALL SARMS require a pct. Unless you don't care about the way you feel or keeping your gains. GW does not require a pct but it is NOT a sarm, it is a ppar antagonist.

Assuming that this is true, is there any harm in running GW while on PCT?[/quote]
GW is non hormonal and has 0 affect on your hpta. It is highly recommended to use during pct because of its anti catabolic properties. It is also great at restoring and improving your lipids, something great for pct or any time your values are out of whack. It also increases your vo2 max, thus increasing your output in any given state of training. These types of things are crucial during pct in order to help you maintain your gains, clean them up, and just overall feeling better and getting healthy again.[/quote]

Perfect summary brother.. LOVE IT and I love how you are acquiring and gaining knowledge as rapidly as you are... A true asset...

Yes, there is damn good reason I recommend gw in every pct moving forward... as you said, no suppression, non catabolic and allows for maximum output throughout especially when most struggle their most which is during pct... i can't think of anything better to fit in pct to help with the overall experience... it does nothing to kickstart htpa but that is absolutely not the only thing that needs addressed in pct, not even close... there are so many areas that need to be addressed and i have covered them all in articles and videos and gw definitely has a place...

william32 said:
Thanks fellas! I am on PCT right now and went ahead and started GW today.
Awesome, I think you will really love the way GW makes you feel while in pct. It just really gives you that extra edge when normally you'd be ready to throw in the towel.

ibleedoranbla said:

GW is non hormonal and has 0 affect on your hpta. It is highly recommended to use during pct because of its anti catabolic properties. It is also great at restoring and improving your lipids, something great for pct or any time your values are out of whack. It also increases your vo2 max, thus increasing your output in any given state of training. These types of things are crucial during pct in order to help you maintain your gains, clean them up, and just overall feeling better and getting healthy again.[/quote]

This is the perf ct way to put it. GW has so many benefits both for performance and health, that it is a VERY good addition to PCT. As stated it also has very good anti-catabolic properties making it good for helping retain muscle mass post cycle

Top Bottom