napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Iron Addicts Miami Gym Raided Information :A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I provide breaking news on the iron addicts gym raid in Miami... I bring all the facts to light on the situation...I discuss why this raid occurred, what happened during the raid, what was found and so much more... As always I bring the facts without providing hearsay and other non factual opinions... You do not want to miss this video!

Breaking News: Iron Addicts Miami Gym Raided Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6yc72gQazo&feature=youtu.be

People who used their credit card are freaking out a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole thing is funny. Supposedly Rich Rod was dimed out by fake ass alias named Mike Rashid and Marc Lobliner. MR is a wanted felon who fled AZ. I'm just amazed at this bs. Either way Iron Addicts Miami is done.

Last edited:
This whole thing is funny. Supposedly Rich Rod was dimed out by fake ass alias named Mike Rashid and Marc Lobliner. MR is a wanted felon who fled AZ. I'm just amazed at this bs. Either Iron Addicts Miami is done.

lol yeah mark is trying to say he knew nothing but previously made a video discussing wfn. What a idiot!

Man the way he operated WFN like it was a TRT clinic was crazy, I'm surprised he was able to get so many ifbb pros to back him publicly

Man the way he operated WFN like it was a TRT clinic was crazy, I'm surprised he was able to get so many ifbb pros to back him publicly

This is what I think will protect some of the people who used them because he acted as a Dr. and was scamming them. The people who just ordered tren off the website probably not so much.

Of course all that depends on whether they go after the 15,000 customers I guess.

This is what I think will protect some of the people who used them because he acted as a Dr. and was scamming them. The people who just ordered tren off the website probably not so much.

Of course all that depends on whether they go after the 15,000 customers I guess.

I doubt they'll do anything to the users tbh. It's just like any other UGL that gets busted. Maybe if they see in the records that someone was ordering a crazy amount but 1 10ml vial of test or hcg I doubt will get another look. I could be wrong though lol

hopefully there will be more info soon and as soon as there is i will make sure the video is posted

Thanks, 44YOGearHead. I'm slowly connecting the dots as to why I'm out my source. I'm 46, 6'2", 215 and currently around 15%. I've been exercising and lifting all my life. First cycle, test only, was way back in the day... Don't rember the dose, just know I was young, dumb and probably 20 or 21 in the military. Age, injuries, rheumatoid arthritis and other variables led me to WFN about 1/12 years ago. In addition to my locally prescribed TRT, I was purchasing from WFN and really enjoying the gains, knowledge and all that comes with a well thought out, careful cycle. Now I've got some deca and nothing to stack with...

People who used their credit card are freaking out a little

Who in their right mind would use a credit card? Lol "fda approved" meanwhile they stock tren and eq. Lmao "yeah bro got me a legit script for tren..." lololol

Top Bottom