napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

far

Hey iSarms community

Just wanted to make a post introducing myself. I'm a 21 year old with an engineering degree working in a large financial institution, the stories of long work hours are true. Anyway, I still manage to get a solid gym session 4 - 5 times a week. I have been interested in working out since I was 17, but I have only made real progress this past year. Never done any PEDS in my life, and the reason I joined this forums is that many of my friends are jumping on the train without proper knowledge, they just meet a guy at the gym or order online without proper research as to what side effects these compounds could have. I'm hoping that by joining this community, I can get a better understanding of what the risks are, and how they could affect me later in life.

Stats

Weight: 67kg
Height: 173cm
BF: Probably 13%

EDIT: Forgot to include Goals
I guess my goals are to be around 72-75kg lean, not too big, more athletic looking, and so I look broader in a suit but still quite lean ( I know that depends on the cut & fit of the suit, but the overall shape of my physique). I'd definitely like to be stronger, since I dont have the best numbers:

Squat: 100kg
DL: 140kg
OHP: 55kg
BP: 90kg

Hoping to get some good advice, sorry for the metric units haha
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Welcome to the board.....you have a great open minded, conservative, SAFE attitude. That goes far here.

4-5 days a week is optimal (if you're training correctly)

What's your diet & training look like?

Glad to have you here man. With only 1 year of seeing results you have a lot more natural gains to come. Just stick with being consistent in the gym and your diet.

I started with a PPL, 6 times a week for the first 3 or so months. I tried 6 weeks of nsuns 5-3-1 (r/nsuns) program to try and push my numbers up. I'm currently doing a GZCL (J&T 2.0) workout, 4 day split with an extra deadlift day to try and boost my numbers.

Diet wise, I know i need about 2500 calories a day to maintain my weight, so i try to push for 2800 or so (But that does mean eating at my desk at work haha ). Fairly consistent, with the occasional cheat day every week

Top Bottom