napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing Wolfie!

wolfie

Banned
Hey guys, I'd like to make a post about myself and about my past cycles, what i got from them and what i personally think i could have improved while using them. Hopefully it encourages you guys to train not necessarily harder, but smarter and of course get what you want out of life.

Backgroudn Info:
Name: Adam Wilton (Wolfie)
Weight: 95KG (209 lbs)
Current status: Sweating my ass off in Australia
2lmmnap.jpg

28te43a.jpg

Me Now: Bulking
Diet: what is a diet, if im hungry ill eat, I always choose water unless my hypoglycaemia plays up, nothing is better than a meal you’ve prepared by yourself that is wholesome and doesn’t weight you down literally and figuratively.
Other drugs: Nootropics, The steroids of Neuroplasticity :p
Favourite workout music: Avenged Sevenfold, Trance, Psytrance, Hardstyle, Bounce, Any kind of good banger to get me into an aggressive headspace.

Genetics: Shitty skinny white fellow who accidentally stumbled into a gym one day.

Why I Started training: At 15 I was fairly fit, yet skinny I did a lot of jogging and long distance running, alongside pushups chin-ups and mostly strength exercises. One day coming home from school I was mugged by a much bigger yet only slightly older guy, It pretty much destroyed my self confidence and made me never want to leave my own house again. From then on I trained my ass off daily in the gym, put school work on the backburner (yet still excelled somehow??) and I focused on getting bigger and getting ripped, Here’s me about 4 years into training hard. Although After discovering and researching the potential of anabolic drugs I Never looked back.

Natty Me:
n5lcg9.jpg

2j3fxi9.jpg

Cycles:

Currently:
I’m currently bulking on LGD,GW and Test 500/wk, my first proper bulk I usually keep things lean due to my height and personal goals. Started the cycle with Tren also at 700mg/wk, it’s truly an amazing drug and the changes are daily and crazy!

2dlt538.jpg

My Favourtie Cycle Ever:

This one would have to be Dienolone Transdermal Paste I brewed at 50mg/ml, S4@ 100mg/day and ostarine at 25mg/day. Here’s the results I gained after 4 weeks, I don't think i've ever been so ripped in my life:

2s9x6ad.jpg

Noteable Cycles:
I’ve only done around 4-5 cycles so far, but LGD, alongside the Prohormones Trenavar and Epistane really make an impact no matter what degree of exercise you’re doing, here is a pic of a 4 week cycle staying at a relatives house, while only doing light walking and smoking weed most days >:)

2nvc8yo.jpg

Now here’s the same cycle with a daily routine at the gym, obviously the more effort there is the greater the yield, please note I don’t really diet and my caloric intake stays fairly consistent.

rmo28z.jpg

My Future:
I want to become more active here while being able to share my knowledge with an awesome group of people. I know a lot of stuff from a few years worth of research into fitness, nootropics, androgenic supplements and more. I also study Programming and game Development :p

I hope to hear from all of you awesome brahs here at adrenaline rush, we all have some great knowledge to share, if there’s anything you’d like more info on or a breakdown on, please contact me and ill write up some articles and include valid research and referencing.
Have a good day guys!

Thank you for the nice detailed introduction! You sound like you can be an incredible addition to our community and we are happy to have you at adrenaline rush! We appreciate any knowledge and info you have to share brother.

Top Bottom