bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

injecting

servicemangler

A lot of people are freaked by this but for information only the best place to inject is your chest. If ya had never tried
this I highly suggest using that for your rounds. It would be nice to know how many guys do it. I have had the least amount
of pip by doing this....Don't be afraid to try it before u mock it

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
to each their own brother... if that works great for you, then im sure it could for others and it can be more so a mental thing than anything.. i personally think people look at it more so in their chest or have a direct fear... i remember when i was tattooing my chest and i did the rosary around my neck and i had it in my head that it was going to be excruciating and come to find it, i felt next to nothing on that part... it was so easy and it was all in my head, which is what many likely have going on with a pec injection

servicemangler

to each their own brother... if that works great for you, then im sure it could for others and it can be more so a mental thing than anything.. i personally think people look at it more so in their chest or have a direct fear... i remember when i was tattooing my chest and i did the rosary around my neck and i had it in my head that it was going to be excruciating and come to find it, i felt next to nothing on that part... it was so easy and it was all in my head, which is what many likely have going on with a pec injection
LOL right, never had tatts there. It is all mental and I know a long term user and it freaks him out

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Yup I was super hesitant to inject in my chest but it is honestly one of my favorite places to inject during a cycle for regular TRT the shoulders are juts fine but the chest is a great spot for people on cycle and trying spread out the oils. I usually do a half ml in each pec but I could easily fit more in there with no issue.