napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Important question

Reachingting

Hey guys, really important question here:

So Ive been taking TRT for the last year, doctor prescribed. Ive bumped the test dosage to a steroid cycle for 4/12 months, Im usually cruising on about 200-300MG per week.

HERE is the problem: the last 2 months my estrogen has been absolutely through the roof. Im taking arimadex 1MG on monday/Wednesday/Friday and that has made no difference. Estrogen levels are still extremely high, so Im not getting the typical benefits of high testosterone.

What should I do here? How do I rebalance everything. Because at one point, I felt AMAZING following the same type of protocol Im doing now.

Last edited:
Ok your estrogen is still extremely high but was it higher? How do you know it hasn't come down? Where did you get your Arimidex? It it from the pharmacy?

Yes the arimadex is from the pharmacy. I?ve gotten my blood tested twice in the last 2 months and it?s been extremely high both times. Estrogen total is at 180.

Thats absurdly high so you must be very sensitive. Did you take Arimidex during your blast?

Some people don't respond as well to Arimidex as Aromasin, so it might be worth giving the latter a try instead.

Top Bottom